Home

"It's... pink."

gorbie

Greetings friends and strangers,

I haven't been posting here much, but since I'm bored at work I decided I'd come and play here. Problem is people are always walking around behind me, and if I'm going to be playing on the web it needs to be something that isn't so ostentatious that it catches their eye. So you can imagine my unpleasant reaction when I surfed my way here and saw that everything is... PINK. Why PINK? Has it always been PINK? I registered here quite a while ago and just never got around to posting, but I don't remember it being PINK. How can I covertly post messages here while at work if the page is bright PINK!? :mad:

For a second I stupidly did that, metallus, cos i thought it was some shortcut to a colour change. Ahem.

If you dont have another window open, like me just then, try [windows key]+D. or, [Alt]+[F4]. Or maybe, you could close your eyes. Or wear coloured glasses. Or even coloured contact lenses. Or fiddle with your monitors settings. Or if you were really bothered, you could download the whole site and then change the colours to your hearts content. Of course, if its on your hard-drive it won't get the new posts, like this one. So that'd be crap, wouldn't it.

Archived