Home

JK2 -- How excited are you?

HitMan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I visit jk2.net everytime I open my browser... it seems that all I talk about is lightsabers (my roommate can contest to this)... I actually care about that addative blend with ligthsabers topic.... I'm so freakn' excited!

Edit: Spelling.

I'm very excited about this JK II: Outcast. I've played all three games and they are my favorites. I'm so glad they did include bots and deathmatch and team deathmatch in this. I think it was a BIG mistake not to do so in RTCW! I did not but that game because of that! Talk about being fired up for Episode II after playing Outcast! I can't wait until March!! :D

Excited... no need to be hehe umm.. yeah coz.. ive umm played it .. yeah eah.. many times eheh yeah.. its really awesome.. .. umm i love it soo much.. umm .. then i wake up (sob) and have to cry myself to ... to.. sleep again...

Damm i need this game soo much it hurts, i cant believe it has bot support.. thats awesome.. im not goona buy wolf or medal of honour.. not till im sick of this game.. (about time for the 4th wolfenstein sequel to have been released..)

Originally posted by Raxius

Small not very important point, but last time i checked, Infernal Machine was NOT a Star Wars game.

You are very observant my wise Raxius.

But Infernal Machine was an LEC game just like all the Star Wars titles and I went out and blindly bought this game and was disapointed.

Instead of opening my statement as "JK2 awoke me out of a mediocre attitude toward Star Wars games" I shoudl have said "JK2 awoke me out of a mediocre attitude toward LEC games".

My bad.

Originally posted by UberChild

Excited... no need to be hehe umm.. yeah coz.. ive umm played it .. yeah eah.. many times eheh yeah.. its really awesome.. .. umm i love it soo much.. umm .. then i wake up (sob) and have to cry myself to ... to.. sleep again...

Heeeyyy....I had a dream like that too. It was pretty agrivating, I couldn't get myself to play SP. So I woke up and came *this* close to getting up and going to the comp to see what the first mission was. The I remembered that I wouldn't be able to do that for TWO MORE MONTHS.

:ball:

So excited that I've Odered JK/MotS at the same time as preordering JK2 from EB just to play them again. I first played JK when I borrowed it from a friend when I had my old 166MHZ and can't remeber too much. So I bought it for a whopping £12.99 (both JK MotS) bargain heh.

So I will be passing my time playing through JK and MotS until I can get my hands on JK2.

By the way is the release going to be the same for US and UK??

Eb said 28th of March for UK.

I'm so excited that I'm going to take a weeks vacation when JKII comes out so I will have the whole week to spend on it. When I find out the exact date it comes out I will put in for that week.

My next week of vacation will be a week in May when Episode II comes to theaters.

I've only been this excited

1) Anticipating seeing the Star Wars movies for the first time

2) Watching LotR

3) Drooling over RS2 (before I realized I could never afford it :()

When I saw the first screenshots, I thought, "That looks pretty cool. Something to think about getting eventually..."

Then I started reading the forums. WIth all the info I got, I decided I'd definitely get it :D

And with all the new information, I'd do anything short of selling my eternal soul for it. :D :D :D;)

I'm more excited than when Rebel Alliance won the war against the Empire and formed New Rebublic.

I'm more excited than Luke Skywalker, when he formed the Jedi Academy back at Yavin 4.

This game cannot fail... if it fails, it's still Star Wars and has unique graphics and soundtrack. And Quake III engine which allows a heavy modifications to it... :)

Two months to go... I'm already keeping my lightsaber wielded. :p

My excitement has been pretty constant. I would like the game a lot but my machine wont play it so its pretty irrelevant. Some friends at school will get it when it comes out and it feels funny that I will know more than they would about it.

I also find that when things are going well in life generally, I will spend some time here but when things are going a little wobbly I can't stand being on any site because I feel I should be doing something productive.

wardz

:eek: Wow, i feel amazingly sorry for wardz.............. I mean u have been here since the first day and u end-up u aren't gonna get the game, though ur friends will. damn i feel so sorry for him about all te times he told us off for the idiot signatures. Sheesh i'd give him my comp for a loan......... but i wanna play jk2 myself.

Originally posted by Outlaw_Torn

I'll hold my excitement just in case they decide to put it out for console instead at the last minute ;)

I can see it now...

"A sadder story in the news today. George Lucas, the creater of the famous "Star "Wars", has been taken hostage at the Skywalker ranch by a group known as the "JK'ers". We'll keep you posted as new information arrives. In a related story, Jedi Knight II, the highly ancitipated sequel to the hit "Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight, has been cancelled for the PC. Expect the Jedi Knight II version with worse graphics and bad controls to come out for the Xbox in late December, 2032. And now, weather..."

Lucasarts. Do not force our hand!

((Uh-oh. I used sacrasm. God help us all))

But in all seriousness, it actually turned out better this way. While I was one of the people looking forward to Obi Wan, Jedi Knight II is much better than Obi Wan could ever be. :)

Archived