Home

Mystery gift mystery solved!

Raxius

yeah, pin sucks, I was really hoping they would release a collectors edition or something, pack with goodies, like maybe a sound track, or all of the previous games, or something... I mean, I'd be willing to pay more for that.

At amazon.com, you can order it, and you get a bonus of jedi knight.

Nice one Kenn...

Jees, you get something for free, plus free shipping and all you people can do is whine and act like spoiled little brats. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

It's FREE, so stop complaining! If you had to pay extra for it, you would have the right to complain...

If you want a better BONUS, you get Jedi Knight for free if you pre-order at Amazon.

I guess the whole concept of "free" and "bonus" is lost here somewhere?

Well i forgive them if they spend the money that they saved on giving you and the ravenites better equipment to make it an even better game :)

PS: That means to LA to send some money to me because now i er..... work for Raven.... Please Send to

Make Cash Guy

430 Calder Street

Glasgow

G52 7OF

Scotland

Thanks for ur co-operation Lucas Arts)

What have we learned from this? Never pre-order if you think that those "Mystery Gifts" will be Gift Baskets or Chocolate Jedi Medallions in disguise, like the ones we usually give to newcomers here. ;) Like it has been said earlier, they are only free bonuses(no more, no less) which you can either throw away if they don't please you or put to your shelf and brag to your friends, how you got them with JK2. ;) You might also think of it as a surprise gift from "friend" who though for some weird reason that you might like it and bought it for you. Now, do you usually criticize him after it and yell something like: "Why the h*** did you bought this?! I wanted f*****g action figure of g*****n Kyle Katarn! Not this, you b*****d!" :rolleyes:

Originally posted by KISS Army

I guess the whole concept of "free" and "bonus" is lost here somewhere?

--Kenn

Kenn Hoekstra

Raven Software

"Bonus" usually means something that you can use.

Like Christmas bonus.

They should have said free commerative lapel pin(and thermal mug and balloon for the kids.)

I was never gonna pre-order it from them so Im not really dissapointed. They could have offered free trips to Hawaii for the first 50 customers and I still would take a trip to my local Best Buy.:)

Archived