Home

New updates at official site!!

General Theros

Yes, I'm starting to see pattern there... :) Also, this little bit of info from Jedi Knotes #5 is interesting:

One of the first things you will notice is the high fidelity of the voice, music and sound in the game. Higher data rates and MP3 technology allowed us to approach a film-quality soundtrack for this title.

Could this mean that voices, music AND soundFX are all compressed MP3 files and we can also listen to them outside game? :cool:

Originally posted by General Theros

GonkH8er, I've been scoping out this forum since october or september I think. The thing is .....I don't think I've ever heard why you hate Gonks. Can you enlighten me to your gonk-hating thoughts?

General Theros

He doesn't know! This should be good.

Originally posted by rolsen

GonkH8er, I've been scoping out this forum since october or september I think. The thing is .....I don't think I've ever heard why you hate Gonks. Can you enlighten me to your gonk-hating thoughts?

It's probably when you destroy them they emit a radius that could damage your shiels,so that's why he hates them.

Anyway,how do you download those icons?I don't see any links for download,but,anyway,I like the DEMP-2 and the Disrupter!They roxors!

I guess you all have noticed this little info from N.R.I. Report by now, but let's go it through again:

Mission to Tatooine successful. Imperial recruiters have been rousted as planned. Imperial resistance greater than anticipated - please adjust pay accordingly. Remnant casualties low, but apparent ringleader dead (but not before he could rattle on about being "reborn," whatever that means). I have uncovered information that Imperials are searching for "Force sensitive" recruits.

If this report from Kyle to Mon Mothma tells us, how JK2 will start(before Kyle goes to Yavin 4), then we can add Tatooine to the list of featured locations. :)

Of course that might be possible, but I thought that what if LEC revealed beginning of the JK2 intentionally to us in the middle of all these new screenshots and previews knowing that we would be too "busy" discussing about them. Remember, they let us know that Kyle is gonna send report to Mon Mothma, before they even posted it completely and "deluded" us into thinking that there was some kind of transmission problem(almost like someone was interfering that). Besides, why would they place background story to happen on Tatooine, when they know very well that many fans would like to visit there and check famous places? ;)

Archived