Home

MI movie!

phesantblink182

• 2 weeks later...

i would go see it and so would my many monkeys would too right guys!

monkey-yeah king you like are going to pay for all 678,949,894 of us right

monkey2- yeah i want to see it memememememememememememe

monkey3- i'v eaten toooooooooooo many banana's today AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

monkey4- shut up 3! and yes i do say that a monkey island movie would be very nice for someone of my good taste

monkey5- EEK OOK CHEE ACK OOP CHEE CHEE

monkey 786- when will we stop you ask

monkey 5867-NEVER

STOP YOU DAMN MONKEYS sorry about that people but yes a monkey island movie would be alot of fun

Me too, a monkey island movie would be terrible - it's obvious that people only want it to happen because they expect the cinematic equivilant of the original monkey island experience. But it would be so screwed up and twisted into little pieces - like haveing leonardo dicaprio as guybrush :barf: so thank god it's not being made

Originally posted by Lemon Head

so thank god it's not being made....

...Yet....Muahahahahahahhaha! *coughcough* *wease* *cough*........*COUGH*

Really, who really knows? Maybe they're thinking about it. Or maybe it is just starting and they don't have enough info to put it anywhere.

Originally posted by Lemon Head

It only works for me so even if you sling in big words, i'm right

But it would be an Antidisinstablishmentarianism finacing problem.

So they COULD make a movie.

P.S - That big enough for you Lemonhead? :D

P.P.S - Antidisinstablishmentarianism is a word, I just have know idea what it means.:p

• 2 weeks later...

There were rumblings about a MI film at the height of it's popularity a few years ago.

The rumour was that Spielberg would direct with Michael J Fox in the title roll of Guybrush, nothing ever came of it though..... shame.

I would personally love to put together a fan film of MI although Scotland is probably not the best place to shoot a film based in the Carribean!!!

Any MI fans out there with a spare Million quid to make the film in a warmer climate, please feel free to contact me!!!!

Archived