Home

Hey!

Guest CkIsMuK

Guest CkIsMuK

HIIIII!!!!!!!!!

I'm back!!!! It's Ck. from the old forums, metallus told me there was sopme new ones, so here I am!!! some damn person nicked my old username, damn u!!! lol! so i'm CkIsMuK now! nice to be back!

-Ck.

Originally posted by CkIsMuK

HIIIII!!!!!!!!!

I'm back!!!! It's Ck. from the old forums, metallus told me there was sopme new ones, so here I am!!! some damn person nicked my old username, damn u!!! lol! so i'm CkIsMuK now! nice to be back!

-Ck.

Ck is now officially yours again (since it was in the first place, as well, silly ;P).

hey ck hows we all doing, nice to know you and tall guy are gonna be at each other again:) , lets see if we can get some more of us veterans in here again, by the way can someone email me , i need help with my avatar, i have my own one in a publisher file but i couldnt upload it, just stopped every time at the end of the status bar, meantime i have to use this blue light thing, they couldn't have a default domino one could they .nnnnooooo:P

• 9 years later...

Blast from the past!....

Just did a google search on my username and this was on the second page or something. Surprised I remembered my login...

Does anybody still use this forum?... GF was a great game! lol

• 8 months later...
Blast from the past!....

Just did a google search on my username and this was on the second page or something. Surprised I remembered my login...

Does anybody still use this forum?... GF was a great game! lol

seems we're destined to meet up here every 10 years or so ;) hope you're well.

surprisingly, the forum is still half active although not as much as back in the day :D

• 1 month later...

Haha!!... a once every 10 years friend! I like it! I'm good thanks =) How are you?

I'm back here again because of the news of Disney == Lucasfilm!... and also just heard that Pixar are making a Day of the Dead film! I'm hoping all of this mean GF gets the moment it deserves =D

On another note... I dressed in a Day of the Dead costume for Halloween this year:

222589_10151280362019254_1443031413_n.jpg

Grim Fandango will always be in my heart!! haha!

I'm good thanks pal, still mooching around :D

Ah that's a great costume. To be honest, we're having a halloween party this Friday (bit late I know!) and I still have no idea what to wear... I'm seriously considering stealing your idea :)

The Disney / Lucas thing is certainly interesting. The idea of some sort of Day of the Dead animation sounds awesome. Hope something comes of it.

I know what you mean about GF being in your heart, I named my web development company Calavera Creative ;)

• 11 months later...

Archived