Home

The Dig

Zaarin

On the contrary there is very little digging for the duration of the game! It starts off very like Deep Impact, if you've seen that film, only...

***SPOILERS***

The asteroid is actually a spaceship that takes you off to an alien planet, where you do your very best to get back home again, havign to solve all kinds of puzzles and adventure on the way, including dealing with an eccentric and good-turned-evil fellow crew-member and a whole heap of other danger in classic Lucasart style! All good fun!

keep an eye on ebay, thats where I got my copy of loom and theres usually a couple of lucas arts adventures there.

as for my copy of the dig - i bought the lucas arts archives vol 3 for £12!!! including the dig, full throttle, monkey island 1&2, afterlife & dark forces! That was when Beaties used to sell loads of older games at dirt cheap prices, now they dont sell any games at all :(

i aint been to Beaties for ages....i used to go to the one in Liverpool, but i think it closed. It sold some great games, as well as the adventure games i got F22 ADF for £5!....great game and dirt cheap. I'll have to venture out to scouse :D land once again and see if Beaties is still where i left it!

Archived