Home

Trailer Up!!!

digl

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's great. Incredible. Amazing. Awesome. Superlative. How many hyperboles can anyone find? :D

Some things no-one has mentioned before:

- Kyle is seen fighting along side a female sidekick. Is this Jan Ors?

- Sounds petty, but they kept the design of some of the internal doors from JK. You know, the ones with the letterbox thing in the middle.

- We see an aiming reticle in third person.

- Right at the end, we see Kyle using a large double barreled gun from a rocky precipice. Is this a mounted weapon?

- Blocking a thrown saber does not appear to deplete Kyle's force energy reserve.

- Vehicles: Lambda-class shuttle (stationary)

Twin-pod cloud cars (stationary)

Medium AT-ST (in action)

TIE Fighter (flying overhead)

Something that looks like a Y-Wing (flying overhead)

All in all, the trailer's great. Go download it now!

anyway this was roughly what was going on through my head when i was watching the trailer for the first time.

"OMG A;DFLKYHJQ[O5JU Q'6ULMSG'JK1U 6OJ4U L;MS MJHW5 6POUQJ5UPO2JU MTH@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$AFHDSNMGHSNGH !!!!MADFKLJHAL'KDFJA'LKDJAKL OMG OMG !!!!!!!! OAKJDFA'KFJD'GKFJDGA'LDKFGA ARRGGHH OAJ;FLJDGA'KFDH AAJHKGH ATH;KLAHDFKLJH AIYAERY OM! A'LDFGJA'KLFDG !!!! 'LKJAG "

yep..

It possible that it is an AT-ST

That would be amazing

notice the HUD

there is no Kyle energy, that could be the AT-ST energy (which is not completly depleted with the impact)

Its no ammo left indicator as I first thaught, because it goes down with the impact only

But they already said there are no drivable vehicles, si I would assume that Jan or some other sidekick is driving

Okay, I couldn't resist - but in the trailer I noticed that Kyle in the second scene where he fights Dark Jedi, one of the DJ's saber falls out. Did you see that? I thought that was totally swank, very cool :cool: I can't wait for the *DEMO!*.

Yep.. okay maybe someone has already mentioned this fact, even though I checked somewhat thoroughly (sp?)

raH! *me says again* Can't wait for *DEMO!*

:D

Okay, I just thought that scene was particularily amazing because he lost his saber....

*watches everyone walk away sighing*

Oh well... it was worth a shot :(

Another thing in the AT-ST scene: a flaming (?) projectile of some kind can be seen flying overhead about the same time the TIE Fighter zooms by. It's coming from somewhere off screen. It could possibly be a missile fired from a turret, or a meteor (I remember hearing that Katarn would have a meteor shower to contend with somewhere in the game, so it's a possibility...)

Cool trailer indeed. 56kers needent worry; I have one and it took me only a few minutes to download. :)

Yes that was quite amazing. Astounding in fact. My friend and I (I've been telling him about the game but he hasn't frequented the forums and such) watched it with jaws open the whole time. I had to refrain from screaming. After it was over I screamed...loudly...twice. After that was over with, though, we went back through to our favorite parts. I particularly liked the way Kyle not only sliced through that one guy (the one whose saber flew out of his hand) but followed through to block the fighter behind him! That was amazing! The disintegration of the Gran was just incredible. I agree about the wall walk, but I think that Raven either has it slow mo in the game or slowed it down for the trailer. What do you think? Cause that does look awfully slow...

All in all though, I couldn't have asked for anything more. I will now hold my breath until the release.:)

First of all, Welcome to the forums, AB_Legion!!

Secondly-

Originally posted by AB_Legion

Okay, I couldn't resist - but in the trailer I noticed that Kyle in the second scene where he fights Dark Jedi, one of the DJ's saber falls out. Did you see that? [...] Okay, I just thought that scene was particularily amazing because he lost his saber....

*watches everyone walk away sighing*

Oh well... it was worth a shot :(

It certainly was woth a shot! ...I hadn't seen that - thanks for pointing it out! :D

And I agree, it is pretty cool that enemies can lose their Sabres :)

Something else I just noticed. Wall walks take Force (makes sense). So did that jump thing toward the Rodian. Those were the only things I saw that used Force in the trailer though. I guess they're leaving the Force stuff for us to discover in the game. :D

Also, that first fight scene right off the bat is the best I think. The one where Kyle swings at the dark jedi but the DJ does a frontward backflip 180 in the air above Kyle's head to dodge. Yeah...that is the coolest move I've ever seen in a video game. Finally, a game which takes skill and not just button mashing! Woohoo!

welcome AB_Legion!

you should get your welcome gifts soon(altough this guys are not as fast as they used to be, Stormhammer, 114, Rhet, Iv not seen them around much lately)

About the saber falling, It looks very cool :D

I hadnt noticed it either

What would make sense with the wall running is if Kyle was using force speed and then when he hits a wall he justs goes up it. I doubt there is a force wall running power because that would be kinda dumb? Any other thought on what it could be if not force speed?

Who uses macintoshes?!! Come on! If your a fan of games you must have a PC around the place!! I'm not saying Mac's are bad, i'm just saying if you love computer games it would be a wise choice to have a PC at your home. Since the vast majority of games are released on PC first (sometimes only PC).

I loved that bit where that bad jedi did that darth maul kinda flip!! SICK!!

I'm at a college geared toward computer animation and the like. Macs are the norm. I'm 4 1/2 hours away from my home PC. And even if i could use it, i wouldn't. i can finish a Thanksgiving dinner in the time it takes to boot up. In contrast, this mac has speed i didn't even know existed outside of sonic the hedgehog.

And what do they do? They ignore it like it didn't even exist. Like they feel this need to punish me for choosing a different system. Whatever happened to the happy days of Dark Forces?????

Archived