Home

The blue guy near the end (Chiss)

Wacky_Baccy

how do you know that that strip was just the same color as the floor behind it.........

also, are Chiss's eyes glowing red, or do they glow when light hits it like a nocturnal animal...... because if its from light then Raven got it right, because the blue guys eye is in shadow, if you look close enough.

I think Kyle's about to cut the arm off :thrawn2:. Han Solo will show up and throw in some comment and while :greedo: sits in the corner looking somewhat relieved. Luke will be impressed :thumbsup: but will start crying because the excitement made him wet himself and he left his other Y-fronts in the :sspeeder: which is a speeder........... (hah).

So Luke runs off and having been so impressed with all the limbs being cut off goes to cut someone's arm off. But runs into :vadar: and tries to cut his arm off instead.

:duel:

Luke being the worst Jedi in existence can't manage and gets his hand cut off (couldn't even manage an arm). Stupid Boy.

Imperial forces raid the Cantina and a big :mob: starts.

:syoda: shows up, spanks some :monkey4: and runs off to some swamp to wait for Luke. He tells Luke the truth about his family. Luke cries realising his incestuous intrest in his sister and starts to:barf:.

Everyone dies and Kyle is left sitting in the canteen waiting for the ******* game to be released to the fuss can be over.

You see he just wants to get ack to his Villa in Naboo and doesn't really want to be an Outcast at all.

*In The star wars..... star wars cantina......*

~Kodaichi Kuno~

No pal....i rather belive this........

This Jedi slams his saber down and say's " Bartender, gimme a Beam...a Jim Beam"

the tender nods and say's Is underway pal ...whats wrong? a bad day ??"

Kyle answers "Jup, my Wife, Jan, is in love with an Ewok."

"Huh bad...really bad" the tender Say's, and his bluke skin becomes white.

"Yeah" shouts Kyle, and grab his Beam...Jim Beam (lol) " i saw her and him in my visions of the force"

"And....?" ask the tender...

"She's still trying , make me belive that was only her Teddybear!!"

;)

lol......

• 4 weeks later...

True, I was trying to boost some hormones into that pityful vision some of hold in Luke. He wouldn't have run off to cut anyones arm.

Sat down and cry comes to mind..........

Oh and as for being good for the training he had, that's true also but if we look back at the scene.

Yoda: "You must enter the cave without the use of your blaster hmmmmm yesss"

Luke: "Nooooooooo dammmit u ikkle green space monkey I wanna bring my blaster!!!!!!!!!!"

I'll say no more.

~Kodaichi Kuno~

Come on now, luke isn't that bad. Most jedis start training when they're like 5 or something, right? He was fighting DARTH VADER- the half midi-clorion guy, how was he supposed to beat him? Sure vader might have been holding back but still. I'm sure i'd cry if i got my hand cut off. I don't think I'd want to go in a spo-o-o-oky cave without a lightsaber either! well unless yoda told me too. At any rate this is 12 years later, luke is surely a super jedi master now.

oh yes, and about he lightsaber slamming thing, i wouldn' t be suprised if the blue guy was hes superior and he's taking him off some case because he's too violent.

you know kindof like those dectective movies where dectitive go too far and have to give in their badge.

well maybe not, i dunno

Archived