Home

Too Sexy...

Darnn

Well, I'm not surprised, considering...:

1.) No new LEC non-Star Wars games

2.) We can't really talk about the new IJ game nor the unnamed game

3.) Everything about every other game has been said a million times over (i.e. Sam and Max sound problem)

4.) Outta questions

5.) Outta reasons

Yeah, lets talk about Goldenaxe. Didn't they make 2 sequels as well? I think by then I had swapped my megadrive for a playstation. I definately missed out of 2 Sonic games, and everything after Super Mario World 1. Thanks to ROMS, I have discovered them all. Ahem, I mean, of course, I delete the ROMS after 10 mins of playtime, so its legal and stuff ... you know, about it being only a demo if you don't play it for too long. Is it? Anyway, whats the weather like?

Yeah, goldenaxe was brilliant.

I still laugh at the ending to the amiga version (I dont remember seeing it in other versions)

A kid is playing on the Golden Axe arcade machine and suddenly it explodes and all the "baddies" from the game appear around him >>>Cut to>>>Kid running "forest gump style" down the street with all the baddies after him.

Oh and was deathadder known as death=adder on every golden axe port or was it just the amiga version?

Originally posted by Darnn

I can't quite remember the Arcade ending, just that it was better than the lame PC ending where you don't get past the castle.

Yep, you don't get a spiffy gold axe in the PC version! Now I'm going to have to play that rom, but I warn you the best arcade game ever was: Shinobi! Now go download it's ROM!! (Yes I know it's illegal, but so is downloading the PC version which sucks).

=mek=

I was actually going for a kinda Picadilly Circus affair. The thing is, I can't make the logo much smaller 'cos it needs that ratio between the size of the blocks and the space between them. Cos if it gets smaller it all melds into one.

Archived