Home

Well, see ya Thursday!

BooJaka14m

Originally posted by Prinity

I'm not going to New York at all, but I will take a school-sponsored trip to the Cleveland Museum of Art, will that count? And enlighten me on CHUDs.

C.H.U.D. is a crummy 80s horror movie about mutant hobos in New York. I've never seen it but it's been referenced a couple times on the Simpsons. So there ya go.

Originally posted by sheaday6

holy crap! where did you get that cat in your avatar Prinity? Its an exact clone of mine!!! down to the smallest detail! I'm serious!

Well, there I was one night, watching Airplane! on DVD, when I heard a noise outside. I went to investigate, and I saw a light coming out of the sky. I heard a crash and went to investigate, and there he was, sitting on a rock in the middle of a crater like he owned the place...

No, seriously, I got him from some local woman who rescues unwanted cats and gives them away.

While we're on the subject of cats...

We have three meezers, traditional Siamese cats (not the creepy skinny kind, the full furred, extremely smart kind)... Two sisters, Gypsy and Willow, and one male, Raja. The breed is extremely smart. We were originally going to breed the girls with Raja, but we decided to neuter him and keep him just as a pet. We love him so much though, that we're instead breeding the girls with Raja's father, in hopes that all the kittens are as nice as Raja. We're going to sell the kittens for lots of money, and perhaps keep one or two for ourselves.

We also have an old cat, named Rex, who tested FIV-positive (which is a kitty disease he got from fighting.) If he bit the meezers at any point, they might've contracted it and we won't be able to breed them, so we're getting them all tested again. Rex may not even have FIV, because the test is often false-positive. If everything's ok with the Siamese but Rex does have FIV, we're going to defang him. Poor Rex. Wish us luck.

We also had a very old cat named Jadu. She was at least 20 years old... My mom's had her since before I think my parents were dating. In any case she's been there all my life, and we had her put to sleep because she was just too much trouble to take care of, didn't have very favorable living conditions, and could barely walk. :(

I'm a little depressed thinking about our cats, because we used to have a lot of cats of all different varieties, and as much as I love the meezers, I miss having the more varied (and larger) family of kitties I grew up with.

Originally posted by Darnn

I'm not going to get an anwer soon enough, but Boo, why are you going to NY? Doesn't that cost money?

Long and funny story. Too long to tell here and it's funny so this definatly isn't the place. I think it involves fish-head pies and pipecleaners though; the story I tell does anyways...

All in all... FREE TICKETS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived