Home

jk2 demo

Rebelkimy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope it's not 100 MB. That would take me forever to download. The most I will tolerate is 40MB. No one needs 100 MB (zipped) of a demo. But I want to say that the demo for Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine came out about a month before the game came out (I could be wrong though). But you never know. All I have to say is the sooner the better.

Looking at MOHAA which is also quake 3 engine based, it was 140 i think, maybe a bit more

Dan, you GOTTA download it, it's Jedi Knight 2 dude! Cant miss that! must must must! hehe or get a download program and dow it in pieces, you know, 40 megs at a time?

you cant NOT get the JK2 demo, especially if it comes out a bit before the game does and / or the level isnt in the final game

I might do that. Didn't think of it. I've got Real Download and I think I can do that with it. I'll have to try. If I succeed, be sure to see me on-line playing with my sloooooooow internet connection. I don't want to miss all the fun of on-line play (if the demo comes with MP. Which I'm sure it will).

Originally posted by StarScrap

I assume you mean at most one week before? As in it won't be released before that?

Yeah, that's what I meant. :D

Originally posted by JPMaximilian

Isn't it crazy that demos are thirty times bigger than full version games used to be? Thats how it goes though.

That kind of sux, but's nice if the demo is released with enough time for us dial-up users to get it and have time to play the thing for about a week before release of the game.

Maybe we'll get a demo when JKII goes gold. *shrug*

Archived