Home

Will you be a Light or Dark Jedi in MP?

Silent_Thunder

Will you be a dark or light jedi in JO MP?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be a dark or light jedi in JO MP?

• Dark Jedi
    • Light Jedi
    • I plan on cheating to be an uber jedi (I also suck)
    • "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match agianst a good blaster at your side, kid" (neither)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the reason that the poll says light and everybody here is saying dark is because many people vote but do not post. As I said before, I like the dark force powers and force heal so I think that is a good reason to have an even mix of dark and light.

Well im poop at guns and on jk i usually play no force because people who are dark jedi's and use grip its just annoying cuz like 80% of kills are by force, but if i play a full force game then im always a light jedi because force protection (is cheap) but it keeps u alive :D

I'd be a nice goody 2 shoes and be a light jedi hoo ha!

*does a highland jig*

kim -x-

Whoever said play both sides so you can know your enemy was dead on. I really despise force lightning and grip (i didnt like the way they were implemented in multiplayer) So i know ill proably be a light jedi junkie. Besides you can electrocute me all you like, but if you let me get my force heal in..your ass is grass :p

This game is gonna be really interesting multiplayer, simply because of the sheer amount of passion people have for star wars and issues just like this :D

I think it's really cool how Force lightning goes until the target is dead, you run out of Force, or...something else. It truly shows the corrupting nature of the dark side. You can't stop hurting people. Lightning is such a powerful power too. It will even it out a little that once a dark side player use lightning they will need a little while to recharge. That's when to strike.

YEA.......sounds cool.........

Force Lightning

Allows the player to hurl a devastating electrical attack against foes. When a foe is targeted by this power, it locks on and continues to drain the enemy and consume the attacker's Force Pool. This continues until the enemy perishes, goes out of range, or the player's Force Pool is depleted.

Archived