Home

A little game*Compile the Story and Send it to Kurgan*

Silent_Thunder

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

, dead.

Okay, can somebody work on compiling this monster? Obviously, JK2 has been out for awhile, and this thing is 58 pages long.

I compiled a bit of it, up to the beginning of page 9 (lol), warts and all.

Ewoks are funny little furry forest dwelling peace-loving kretins. one looks very funny without technology and clothes that look were fired at the tree instead of the gungan which smells rather yummy because he had a hemorrhoid conveniently after lunch with hirsuite JarJar who should exult because he decided to swim without ewoks or swimtrunks or chewbaca shaving but Jabba hadn't showered so he giggled femininely until snot ruptured his skull and oozed slime around his belly causing painful cramping in his brain cavity repeatedly causing unbearable gas to drain out. Then a wampa exploded violently in a moldy outhouse which violated also several laws that landed him in Mara's lap. Mara wet her washcloth and then threw it at his gerbel. Suddenly Jan flew to Coruscant wearing only her thong. When a soap box slid under her foot. Holy bananas! She said while falling upwards. Then Chewbaca picked Mara up from jail with his Yoda magazine which he used quite inappropriately. So Mara jumped at the sounds of music and then tripped over a mousebot that was spamming the floor to wax it. Suddenly Kyle fell backwards into Stormhammer without pants and said said "oooooooh......." while Stormhammer grinned ate and winked at Kyle dressed in Kurgan's Pajamas. Meanwhile a Gonk walks towards a public volcano and disintegrates. Fortunately, GonkH8er watched blissfully as Jerec takes advantage of GonkH8er. "Noooooooooo!" he moans and tries skiing with C3PO. C3PO vanished disruptoredly and reappeared nekkid. BOOOM!!! said that Gonk because the Alamo was being very desacrated by walnuts. "My left thumb ran away because it masticated the feet of the wampa that ate my brother. Luke and Mara were painting the R2 Unit without legs so they followed instuructions and decided to buy eopies of purple lightsabers made by me and you. meanwhile we frollicked nekkid with our yodadolls. Disturbingly, then smelled like Stormhammer. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is VEEEERRRRY usual Boo! then mandy-moore

When you get the rest, email it to me (kurgan@iastate.edu) and I'll post it up as the results of this thread!

Thanks to obi-wan13 here are pages 9-11 and some of 12:

Comes heroically to the edge of gogogoch and surrendered to captainRave because he is ugly yet informative to but we all dance while waccey_baccey played JK2. Meanwhile,access_Flux wanted gooey chocolate and love from chewbacca. so chewbacca ate jawas with Qwi-xux, Who jumped off a sandcrawler while nekkid. jawas started at outlaw_torn who was helping MR.T sneak under bantha a bantha. The cheese of Naboo is stinky yet jiggly. Therefore Kyle cheesed without his nachos. Wookies slaughterd the terrible magic sith cheese because they were drunk and wearing a big bra on their heads. The chocolate shake was very gruesome but tasty. Why didn't Whazzuupp eat grass and groobles then? the postman thought. so then Bill decided to find the king of thieves who was lost in a pub.

I had compiled about the first 6 pages.

There is people with enough free time here to compile the last 40 pages ;)

speaking about free time, I had a 4 hour long exam today, I pretty much can't use my mind at all right now ...

Sure, go ahead, what I suggest, is that we turn each story into a thing on one post and then post that as a NEW TOPIC but lock it, and let people just read it (the finished product).

It's just that these threads are HUGE and a big excuse for people to spam, so I figure just let's just wrap it up... know what I mean?

; )

Archived