Home

PC gamer review

Blokie_

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about the double psoting but most of you know that i don't do that alot. What the hell, Read the Announcment.....

------------------

I’d just like to apologize to our users for the extended downtime LucasForums.com experienced last night and into this morning. The problem appears to have been caused by an error in the massive database that runs these forums. That error has been corrected; hopefully we will be able to determine the cause of this problem to prevent it from occurring in the future. Once again, I apologize for the downtime; we’ll do our best to see that this never happens again.

-----------------

This has been slow for weeks!!!! U ignoramuces!!!!!

:D

I really want to see that movie, but i cant find it on kazza, so dont even try to tell me to search there.....no offence just already tried like 5 billion times with all kinds of names. So is there a site up yet with a download link? thanks if u can help me

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

tracers1.jpg

Sorry about stealing ur pic but does no-one realise this is from jk?? there's are turrets dwon there which fire conc shots at you. am i the only one that realises.

Dude, that is NOT from jk. Look at the meter on the right. That wasn't in there in jk.

I've also noticed that saber throwing and then clipping thru the boxes. But I guess that is a bit "forgivable" for the (hopefully) quality of a game we're gonna get :)

As long as the plot is bigger, and longer than Max Payne's... I'll be happy :D

To me, the plot of a game is a very important factor. (Nop, never played the earlier JK game, sorry eheh)

I've also noticed that saber throwing and then clipping thru the boxes. But I guess that is a bit "forgivable" for the (hopefully) quality of a game we're gonna get

It will probably be fixed for the release of the game and they'll probably set it so it comes out the path it went in.

Originally posted by L3onheart

I've also noticed that saber throwing and then clipping thru the boxes. But I guess that is a bit "forgivable" for the (hopefully) quality of a game we're gonna get :)

As long as the plot is bigger, and longer than Max Payne's... I'll be happy :D

To me, the plot of a game is a very important factor. (Nop, never played the earlier JK game, sorry eheh)

To me it is also an important factor. But PC Gamer confirmed the game is much longer than Elite Force.

Anyway in Max Payne, it didnt need to be long because it was filled with such quality. Its better than stretching it out like they did at the end of Half Life....than can do more damage than good. If you want to play more of a game you can download mods :D

Ok, about the PCGUK trailer.. at 1:54 you see kyle using the lightsaber and it lit casts a very bright light on the bottom which also is perfectly round.. later you see another ls-user with a red ls and it looks similiar to a signal flare or something, I hope they fix that, it looks awful heh.

Archived