Home

PC gamer review

Blokie_

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Lord Finnson I tried finding more sources and nothing came up, I think whoever posted it needs to come online again, as soon as I have it I will share with all.

btw with the copyright thing, it is a trailer (not a program) and as long as you aren't selling it I think you are ok with the Fair trade act. Trailers are free downloads as soon as pc Gamer UK posts them, they have no say and can't prosecute anyone for downloading it because they post on thier site for download. Correct me if I am mistaken.

Well, right now only ghedley has been in touch, but we have "technical difficulties" :( from his uni-admins...

Originally posted by ps2maddenman

btw I will open 5 slots when it is complete and host it under a different name, I'll let you guys know if it ever completes.

That would be VERY cool indeed!!!! I have morpheus too, so if you can share it with other name I'll download it and u/l to my server....

Anyway:

ASAP I'll post it, so don't make yourself banned thrEEpaGe!!!

Perhaps today, perhaps tomorrow, but it'll be there.

you can view it as its downloading, at least i always can with mpgs..

you have to have downlaod accelerator plus (what i use i dunno if it works with other progs...) anyway, set it to work automatically inside IE blah blah blah...then once you are downloading the movie, you have to go to the theater and then hit play and it will bring up a download accelerator plus window....in it will be a url ...cant remember what the url looks like, but copy and paste that into quicktime (in the enter url not enter file part) and then it should allow you to view it...)

now, i dunno if this works for .mov files, but it works for .avi and .mpg movies for me....

now, i dunno if this works for .mov files, but it works for .avi and .mpg movies for me....

It can play mov files; it opens up another window to show them.

EDIT: Like I said, you can speed up downloading in Morpheus clicking "Find More Sources for Download". Then it tries to find another users and downloads parts of the file from everyone of them. BUT they do have to be online AND share files with other Morpheus members(you can disable it in the Options menu, under Traffic).

I put the file up on Morpheus yesterday, but it seems people are having problems downloading it (probably due to the dodgy connection on my end.)

I think the best bet is for me to email it to someone with spare web space, then they can post the URL here and we'll all be happy. If you have the space available, send an email to ukdag69@hotmail.com and I'll reply with the file attached.

Btw: Last time I was in the States PCG: UK was available all over the place, you should be able to track down a copy somewhere...

Archived