Home

PC gamer review

Blokie_

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Finished!!!!

Around half an hour earlier than expected as well.!

As long as Magnum can get the server configured correctly (he said he was having some problems from the Internet Cafe) then it should be available to all.

Hope you guys enjoy it (it is actually much, much beter than the 'blink and you will miss it', 3.3Mb LEC trailer). Well done Raven!!

Gordon.

Originally posted by ghedley

Magnum, I believe, is now going to download it to himself to check for any errors etc. (and also I suspect so he can have a good stare at it!), then it will be opened out for download.

Gordon.

man! i hope his download is fast!

what kind of error could there be, is the filesize the same for the file there and the one on your drive? good to go i'd say! :)

*me is impatient* :D

Look here

If somebody mails me some scans, I can include them too, but I'll put them tomorrow :)

my mail

Everybody bow in front of ghedley!!!!! :D

JUST A NOTE:

The server can be slow (especially if everybody goes there, he) but it'll be there for a long time... a long time... ;)

Edit:

as ghedley said, there is a possibility of a glitch. I sincerely believe that don't, but there is.

So, as my own d/l speed is pathetic (one more hour at the very least), I prefer to publish it to avoid more delays... if the file is corrupted, well, we should try the other server :)

Guest X-Vector
Originally posted by Magnum2

The server can be slow (especially if everybody goes there, he) but it'll be there for a long time... a long time... ;)

So I've noticed, getting only 11kB/sec right now (two and a half hours to go) and I'm on cable.

Still, I appreciate the effort you've taken - seems like I'll have to stay up a little longer than expected.

Dropping to 9kB/sec...

Woohoo, it's downloading, almost 1% lol, but seriously, when it completes I am going to change the name and post under morpheus for all of us, if the next person gets it they can drop it in their Morpheus shared folder and so on, then whoever d/ls from Morpheus will have more sources to get the file which translates into mega speed!!

THX

btw Only 6 hours & 53 minutes to go!! hehe

EDIT: now it says 8 hours, oh well, I'd be happy if it was 24 hours.

1.9 kb/sec, boy reminds me of those 56k days.

I can scan in the article tomorrow afternoon, but to be perfectly honest (I have only had a skim at the article as I have had a busy day!), there doesn't seem to be a huge amount of new info (not compared to a 90Mb video anyway). Out of the whole article I could only spot one new screenshot.

Some importnat info would be the Sys. Req. (which I would imagine PCGUK would estimate), they were Minimum: PII300, 64MB Ram, and a 3D card. Reccommended was PII(or III, not sure)400, 128MB Ram, and a 32MB graphics card.

As I say I haven't actually read the whole article yet, but I don't expect anything else 'groundbreaking', apart from the only big thing that was in it which was the Drivables Etc.

Gordon.

Guest X-Vector
Originally posted by TUS_Tomcat

you on chello?

No, I'm on Quicknet (Alkmaar) and I'm capped at +/- 65kB/sec.

I'm using DAP BTW.

5.4kB/sec and falling...

Phewww... Well, I'm going home now, I don't think I'll spend 6 hours to download the trailer... gotta see it at the office tomorrow. Pity that I don't have the keys! ;)

I apologize for the server speed, but that's all I have (remember: it's my boss who's paying for it :D)

See you all tomorrow!!!

Archived