Home

The Cantina 5- yet more adventures of Deac and co.

Deac

(You know all the rules,)

As the last thread ended on a cliffhanger, we begin in this one. Some of us have made it back to the cantina, whilst Deac Starkiller and his double, Syrnl Starkiller(from the alternate universe) have been deafeted and taken to the other side, with Rwos in chase.

*Deac awakes. He is strapped in to an odd machine, his sword and a strange device over his heart. (Good) Syrnl Starkiller is also in one.

Evil Deac and Syrnl Darkstar are working on the controls*

Syrnl: Finally, we're succeeding. This plan is so clever. I can't believe I didn't think of it.

Evil Deac: Deac was always smarter. But not against himself!

Ah, Double, you've awoken. Good. You can see then, that your energies are going to be extracted.

Confused?

I'm taking your power, and Darkstar is taking (Good) Syrnl's. We become all powerful, and the Starkiller line ends here.

You *******, Double. You won't succeed. I'm sure the Avatar will intervene.

Syrnl: But we're draining it! You cannot escape this time!

*The Darkstars begin to laugh manically*

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A tall woman walks over to drunk New Republic dudes. She is obviously not a pervert, but a jedi. Who carries a lightsaber(of course), a knife in her left boot. And a blaster side arm.

"Name's Narya, what the heck happened to you guys, you looks like a rancor spit on you." She asks, annoyed by their druken stares.

*Syrnl turns and whispers to Evil Deac*

Syrnl: I've realised a problem.

Evil Deac: My plan cannot have any problems

Syrnl: But we left a portal device back on my side. If one of those rebels-

Evil Deac:- it must have been destroyed in the explosion.

Syrnl: And that Rwos may have come through.

Evil Deac: He'll never find us.

Syrnl: We have no protection! The empire is gone outright here! Syrnl Starkiller(Good) had almost won.

Evil Deac: Soon that won't be a problem. Charge the drainer.

Syrnl: Charged

Evil Deac: I'm in positon. Create positive power flow from Deac Starkiller to me.

Syrnl: Flow ready.

Evil Deac: Activate on my mark....

*Is this the end for Deac Starkiller (Almost certainly not because I can never bring myself to kill him). Will he lose the power? Will he die?

ACTIVATE!!!!!

*Evil Deac becomes full of golden energy. As Deac gasps, Evil Deac is covered in a blinding light. (Good) Syrnl's power is also drained. Syrnl (Our Syrnl) becomes filled with anger*

Syrnl: His power was to be mine!

Blinding Light: I lied!

*Syrnl's power fades and leaves him. Good Syrnl has now died.

The Blinding light disappates, and in it's wake is a man. It is both Deacs and Syrnls but with the two blades for arms.

DarkStarKiller: I, am DarkStarKiller. I am all powerful!

I am a GOD!

Syrnl: Brother... I'm sorry... for everything. That cursed sword destroyed my life

It's not too late Syrnl.

Syrnl: Perhaps not. Let's do this

*Deac and Syrnl activate their sabers*

DarkStarkiller: Oh look. Syrnl, wussy redemption, and Deac's usual wussiness. How pathetic. Die!

*White and dark force lightning extends from DarkStarkiller's fingers.*

*DarkStarkiller turns to see Rwos coming through*

DarkStarkiller: Not another idiot. You'll all just have to die.

*Syrnl tries to use the force to blast dark force lightning at DarkStarkiller, but can only use light force powers. The evil seems to have left him. DarkStarkiller recoils his hand, and, in the confusion, Deac swipes it off. Grey blood flows*

DarkStarkiller: You too are Jedi! Another difference between our worlds!!!!

But, you will all die!

*DarkStarkiller hurls the Starkiller sword through Syrnl.

Syrnl gasps, and collapses.*

NOOOOOOOO! You filth! That was my brother!

Rwos! DarkStarkiller here stole my powers and killed my brother Syrnl-whose good now! This isn't on!

DarkStarkiller: Prepare to share his fate...

*Deac is hoisted by an invisible hand. The bones in his body are slowly beginning to snap*

*Deac falls to the floor as DarkStarkiller truns to see more attackers*

DarkStarkiller: MORE GNATS TO SWOT! *He raises his blades, about to strike the party, when a staggering figure grabs the Starkiller sword and thrusts into DarkStarkiller's heart...

Syrnl.*

DarkStarkiller: What is this? Noooooooo!

Syrnl: Meet death, filth.

*Syrnl continues stabbing DarkStarkiller as he collapses. Both Syrnl and DSK are down*

DarkStarkiller: So many voices, so much power.

*DSK fades away. A two ravens and a hawk fly in. The Ravens take the Darkblades, one for this universe, another for ours. The hawk takes this universe's Starkiller sword. Deac's remains.

Deac rushes over to his dying brother*

The patch of charred flesh is my evil double, Deac Darkstar, using our stolen powers he became the almost all powerful DarkStarkiller.

This is my brother Syrnl in my arms. He's finally returned to the family...

Syrnl: Deac... I'm sorry. Did you ever believe there was still good in me?

I hoped for it, brother. I didn't truly know you.

Syrnl: Another regret, but perhaps you were right... I did not truly know myself... or my son. Tell Orthos I'm sorry. I hope he can forgive me... and I hope you and father can... he's out there somewhere Deac... find him... brother...

*And the man that was Syrnl, to the Darkstar, and finally the brother of Deac, becomes one with the light. He is taken back to the burnt grave of the family home, destroyed in one of The Darkstar's rages, and buried with Deac's ancestors.

Now, Deac has gone back to the cantina, to mourn in his own way...*

(Basically, we're out of the alternate universe. For more info, see the Alternate Universe thread in RSRP)

*As they leave Kyle sticks another bomb on the wall*

Dog: How do you hide all those weapons?

Kyle: I have a quantom sigularity in my pocket.

Dog: Oh.

*As the portal opens "Always look on the bright side of life" plays, then the bomb explodes*

*Deac flys home to his house on Atredis, a temperate world of mountains in the mid-rim, known for it's lightsaber gems and swords. He goes to the ruins of his old family home, where his uncle is rebuilding the Talon family home. Syrnl is buried by their mother in the family graveyard. All too full from the Jedi purge.

Deac is orderedback to his Republic house on Tatooine. Thinking that action may come soon, he returns to the Cantina...

(End... that was merely the Prologue. Things are going to hot up)

Hey Rwos! Glad to have you back. This is my favourite waiting table. My uncle's doing fine rebuilding the family home. I'm supposed to wait and see what happens here... I'm told something will come up...

(AH, kewl :D)

I've heard whispers, rumors, about someone or something coming to this planet. One of my friend's informants freaked out a few days ago, muttering about a shadow and a darkness falling over Tatooiine on its path to the heart of the galaxy...my friend asked him what he meant, and he took chalk and drew the coordinates to this very spot on the floor. Then he screamed that "they" were after him, and he had to get away before they found out he'd betrayed them---and then he jumped out the window---it was the twelfth story. He died, instantly.

That's why I'm here. I don't believe in coincidence, Starkiller...what brings you here?

Orders... and I hiding out. One of my family's political enemies is trying to use that fact Syrnl's one fo us against us. My uncle's dealing with it in the senate. I've been told to "hide in case they send assassins"-hah.

This "Shadow" you speak of, is it to do with the force?

Archived