Home

The Cantina 5- yet more adventures of Deac and co.

Deac

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Ah...let's leave Starkiller out of this. You can have too much of a not-so good thing]

Right... are we going to sit here drinking or destroy the imperial superweapon. Or, we could do some thing new and just forward the superweapon stuff to Command.

[OOS: Yeah, and besides it wouldn't make much sense here, you'd have to read the other RPGs for it to work :D

BTW go to RSRP now, ...it is complete ;) /OOS]

I'm bored. I say we go destroy it. *laughs at the looks on their faces* Well, can you think of anything better to do?

[OOS: I already did...Darkstar! Syrnl will be having words with you, and his evil daughter Relethat will be mad!]

Nope! To the shuttle bay!

*Screen swirls with colour and Deac's face moves towards the screen and then back*

[OOS: That was lame...Deac Batkiller :p;)

And about RSRP...I think I'd better explain a few things about what I did...nuances that you might need to know...but do you want me to explain? I haven't explained a thing so far, and it's going alright :D]

*follows Deac out of the cantina to the shuttle bay*

Odin, we're going to destroy a strange superweapon the Imps have but didn't build...

*Tries to lie to make him come along*

And I've heard it's first target is the planet Bu dwy zer, the galaxy's chief producer of all alcohol. Do you really want the empire to destroy that?

*Disturbance in the Force*

[oos yes this will be cool, no, i'm not gonna be evil. Ever hear "The Ends Justify the means"? that's what I'm about..../oos ]

*A cloaked man walks up behind the group*

You need not that ale.

Odin: I need not this ale..... wha.. hey, stop that!

*The cloaked figure smiles, and turn to the guards... guarding the Shuttle*

You guys are good, but you are not Jedi yet.

*The cloaked figure calmly walks up the the guard...*

You will leave this shuttle to me.

Guard: What?

You will leave this shuttle to me.

Guard:.... i will leave this shuttle... to... you....

*points to the guards*

You all need to go to sleep.

Guards:we all need .... to... sleep.. *yawn*

*The guards now fall to the floor, tired, and wery. Cracken smiles, and begins to wlak up the ramp. He turns*

Well, are you coming?

Deac um, I make my own stuff so if the planet is destroyed then me gets money for selling MEAD

begins mumbling "delecious mead" over and over again

Will I be payed for this adventure.

Unknown Jedi now enters and interupts

You do that again Jedi, you will see why I am named Odin

The sky suddenly becomes cloudy, lightning is heard in the distance, a cold wind blows down street in front of the alley

[oos yes it is me changing the weather and not a sudden storm]

Let me introduce myself. I am Odin, leader of the Einherjiar, I can control the force although I have no formal training. I love Ale, and MEAD wonderful mead. I am an expert with a lightsaber, and traditional swords pats the sword on his belt. Through years of practive I'm an expert shot. Prefering to act as a sniper. In other words I'm very dangerous, and did I mention I like to drink.

Deac, is this on a planet, or in space, that use my ship I think I fixed the cloaking device.

If you agree meet me on pad 345 in an hour. For those slow that is pad 345 where my ship is docked. Or is it 354 um no definetly 345.

Bye

leaves cantina

Deac Starkiller, I've heard of you. Unlike yourself, I'm am a natural Force initiate, once a Hand of the Emperor himself. I've been trained in the Dark Side, and the ancient Sith Arts and wish not your Light Side, and it's holiness. It would be... diminishing. Though i mean you no harm. I have personal buisness against the Empire.

[oss: Minor Edit, thanx Admiral, for pointing out my error. Sith are cool. :))]

[oos: Don't you mean a True sith, since the Jedi use the light side and the sith use the dark side. Also if you don't see me post don't worry I work after school so Tues, and Fridays I won't be around, so if you get in a jam on one of those days I won't be around to save your ass.]

*walking to the cockpit of the shuttle, Cracken waves his hand, and the shuttle systems come to life, sitting down, in the pilot's chair, Deac sits in the co-pilots, and starts preflight checks*

No, I was unaware of many of the Emperor's projects. I was found when i was little, just a small child, on one of the planet's that was to be cleansed of the Jedi during the Purge. Vader saw my potential, and brought me before the Emperor, who trained me in the Sith and the Dark Side of the Force. He kept me in line and from waving from his leashe by keeping my family interned and in prison. After the Emperor's death at Endor, his last orders in a death Communication was to kill a political prisoners. My family was in the list. I seek revenge, not any direct aid to any rebellion.

*Keys in launch command*

You, know, revenge got my like this. I joined the Rebels after the Empire butchered my family. I tried to assissinate the General who commanded the assault, an idiot named Deyes [Hehehehehe!], got captured and pumped full of midi-chlorians. Part of me hates the change.

((OOS: Actually, the midichlorians would die if there was no Force-sensitive tissues in your body to continue producing them...of course those could have been added as well :D))

I am helping this "rebellion" because I am Deac's friend. I am not...from here...I have no personal stake in this.

Archived