Home

The Cantina 5- yet more adventures of Deac and co.

Deac

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((OOS: MAJOR ERROR BATTLE. The Super weapon location is known only by Cracken and Tojo. Even Kirda, his Admiral on the SD that Deac is on doesn't even know where it is, all he knows is a rendevoux point somewhere, where he'll get instructions.))

THE ABOVE IS IMPORTANT

Wait... I thought this is where the weapon was. Damn.

To the escape pods

*The rest of the party have already found one. Deac runs to make it, but is too late. The pod auto-launches*

"60 seconds"

Screw that!

*Deac turns and heads for the computer core. It's his only chance.*

*Deac bursts into the computer core, only to be greeted by a Reborn Jedi. One of the last ones*

Screw this! I don't have time for you!

*The reborn expects a lightsaber swing, and prepares to block. He does not prepare for the saber to be thrown at his feet, slicing his section of gantry away.

Deac approaches the computer core and begins to widly hack at it*

Computer : Tennnnn...Niiiiiiiine....Eight...Sevvvvven.....Siiiiiix.....Fiiivvve...

*Flax apears again*

Flax: Deac, since I'm now your live-in spirit guide (in your head) I gues we're going to be spending some time together. That Saber of mine is something rather special. Its varible length, (any length to within a centemetre), it has varible power and damage settings, the pummle is waighted so its easy to use one handed and its that nifty silver colour.

As to our current situation I suggest you use force speed and head to Cracken's personal shuttle bay.

Flax? Well, I guess its nice to have you back. I don't need to run....

Computer: Fiiiive....fourrrrrrr.....threeeee....twooooo...on- Commmmputer Coooooore offffliiiiine....allllll funnnnnctionsssss sssssusssspendddddeddd....

*Deac runs to the shuttle bay, feeling himself get lighter as the grav field begins to fade. Good thing is, there's several days of air.*

*Rwos, at a safe distance, watched the panicked movements of the small Rebel ships trying to get away from the larger Star Destroyer before it could explode. Unfortunately, it was too late for most of them. They were too close to get away in time. Rwos' monitor counted down to their doom...five...four...three...two...one...

But doom never came. Rwos' fighter's sensors detected the ship's core go offline only one second before detonation.

Deac.

The Rebel cruisers stopped in midflight, realizing they were out of danger. Then, they turned.

The Star Destroyer's shields were gone.

The Calamaris encircled the helpless Star Destroyer like hawks. Rwos' eyes widened as he realized what they were doing---not taking any chances.

The Calamari cruisers opened fire, tearing apart the Destroyer in a barrage of deadly energy.

"DEAC!!!"

*The debris cloud clears. Crackles of energy leap from section to section. Amognst them is a single fragment of the computer core, designed to survive for Imperial Retrieval.

But nothing else, no ship, no escape pod, no bodies.

A single crackle comes over the comm, and dies*

[This is a good time to go home. Someone's waiting at the cantina]

*Rwos's com crackles to life.... Deac... no.......somewhere else.... he begins a trace*

Uknown: Well, it looks that that engagement wasn't a total loss. I did get one of you.......

*It dawns on Rwos... CRACKEN!*

Cracken: oh yes, this is I, the Sith..... it's unfortunate you cannot feel the Force, you would prove to be a wonderful apprentice i'm sure. But, we'll never know, shall we. *tsk, tsk* you outer dimensionals could not even fanthom the power you fail to tap.... or maybe not... my scientists are hard working people you know. we could... enhance you....

But enough, soon, you shall all be dead, and i shall retake this galaxy in my fathers name. the Palpatine line shall once again be at the throne, and your pitiful Rebellion shall be crushed.

Ta, ta.

ADMIRAL CRACKEN!!! How in seven hells? You WORM! What have you done?!?

*but the message has ended. However, Rwos' fighter has managed to trace the source...

Unable to stand the sight of Deac's graveyard any longer, Rwos punches his ship into hyperspace, on the trail of the Sith.* I WILL find that Sith admiral. And if I do one thing before I leave this dimension, it will be to kill him!

Meanwhile, back at the Cantina...

*A young man dashes into the Cantina, looking out of breath. He is dressed in a mercenary's clothes, but his face doesn't convey the slimey look associated with that profession. He looks panicked as he rushes into the bar.*

"I'm looking for Deac Starkiller! I need his help!"

TO BE CONTINUED

((OOS: Someone is in need of Deac Starkiller's help...but is Deac alive to provide it? What will happen to Rwos, on a suicide mission to destroy the Sith Lord Cracken? What about the rest of the Cantina crew...what will they do if Deac is no longer alive?

Is Deac Starkiller dead?

Find out in the next epic thread of The Cantina!

Deac, would you care to do the honors? :D))

Archived