Home

All those in a clan read this now!

+Nimbus+

Thanks for your attention, I've noticed a lot of clan advertising. I think it'd be most helpful of us all to make one blank page with links and a description of the clan such as whether it's for gunners to saberists, etc. Then organize them into category allowing the stray ones to find a clan which best suits their needs. We don't need to turn clans into advertising with infomercials on the internet. If you're just reply it'd be most helpful as I said.

• 2 weeks later...

It was originally my idea, but since people kinda mocked me about I got discouraged and gave up on the idea. I can still do it if people will cooperate peacefully and not make fun of my ideas. I thought it'd be quite helpful, but oh well. I'll do it if people want it done.

here ill start SyKoTiC is my clan heres our forum http://www.syk-syndicate.com/forums page is still being worked on and plz dont come there and spam we arent taking any recruits right now since a. the game hasnt come out and b. we are starting by structuring the division from existing members in the clan we have an irc chan on irc.enterthegame.com #sykotic page should be up soon hopefully our webmaster is moving right now though

Thank you, if you could for all that are interested, tell me the information I should list. My ideas.. Clan Name, Website, IRC channel and server, type of gameplay, ranged or melee weapons. If you have any other suggestions or wanted modifications to it, just tell me. I'm at school right now, but I'll start on it when I get home from school.

I still think this is a good idea. My only suggestion would be to see which clans pop up. I hang out in #nar just about every night. I couldn't say which clans will be back for JK2. I would say hold off until the clans get established. This should take about 1-2 months after release. I'll be in #nar tonight. Stop by, and we can talk about this.

Nimbus, don't mind Vomit, he's a retard.

But what about clans from Q3/EF? I for one don't understand all the JK hang outs, and I'm sure other EF clans will have the same problem. That, and we could use some help to figure out which categories we would fall into.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. If you mean can I list other games and the clans for it? If so, possibly, but getting the Jedi Outcast list done is the focus of it all. This will be cool, if there isn't zone it's fine as long as their is some community of the sort.

Don't worry what game you're coming from, it'll be a website, you fill out the form and I add your clan info, then there is a list of clans, and all the people that submitted their info are up there. I'll post the link on the forums when it's all set.

Archived