Home

In 10 years

Clefo

This is where you predict where other members will be in 10 years.. I stole this from somebody else :D it belongs to him...

Eets will finally ask Le Femme Fatale out after 10 years of abuse and torture from his friends

Fergie will die after all of the male forum population use female avatars

Tie Guy will eventually work on Final Fantasy XXV

Submit your own!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rogue 15 will be a man with no life (j/k) still posting on these forums

eets will be a graphics designer and will be developing games for lucasarts

Delphis Clone will be in the FBI:D

clefo will be on battle kingdoms the 20th part on his freetime, otherwise of which will be finishing stanford university:D

*The following is purely fiction and should not in any way be taken seriously* *Covering my arse* :p

Clefo: Hmmmm.... Clefo shall have just broke up with his long time girlfriend and will be working at a munitions plant as a safety inspector.

Compa: Compa will be finishing college...... but little does he know that he will have majored in Communitcations.........the poor sob....

Rogue Nine: After a brief stint as a Tibetan medicine man, he shall return to the states to live out the rest of his life as a midwestern farmer.

krkode: Returning from his time in the military, he will set up a small SoF training camp in West Arizona were he will secretly build his own personal army whose goal is to overthrow the Ukraine.

Eets: Will have nine children and a hernia. Sorry buddy. :(

krkode: Returning from his time in the military, he will set up a small SoF training camp in West Arizona were he will secretly build his own personal army whose goal is to overthrow the Ukraine.

:rofl: oooooh :lol:

rhett: after retiring from GB forums handing down his adminity to krkode, leaves on a long journey to africa to look for solomons treasure. :D jk

Originally posted by Clefo

Tie Guy will eventually work on Final Fantasy XXV

Well...i do want to be a programmer, and i've always said it would be fun to program games, but there's just on problem...i don't speak Japanese. :D

Heavyarms - Is arrested for resisting the police over a speeding ticket that he doesn't agree with. ;)

ds_viper returns for the 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 time and threatens leon.

delphi's clone learns to spell. (j/k)

Rhett becomes an admin

Redwing starts an invasion...

TIE Guy quits gb and rejoins rs.net :D

Garry Gaber starts spamming the place with force commander 2 info. (i wish)

Tie Guy- I'm a law-abiding citizen!

I can imagine Eets making graphics for some company like Nintendo of America.

I actually want to do graphics designing- making 3d models of characters, like Link or Zelda. My dream.

I can imagine Drake as an astronaut.

I imagine Tie Guy trying to make FF characters better than my Link!

I can imagine Rhett at home drinking and sitting naked in front of a computer. Or am I thinking of Clefo? Hmm...

Tie Guy will perfect his TIE Defender cloaking device and try to sell it to the government.

Delphi's Clone learns to spell and becomes a politician.

Rogue15 tries to buy the forums from Aristotle.

Boba Rhett finally runs out of gift baskets, and steals StormHammer's chocolate Jedi medallion dispenser.

Redwing will still be the greatest overposter at these forums :D

Rogue 15 will still lose at all multiplayer games :D

Eets'chula becomes the first digital Van Gogh. :D

Boba Rhett is sick in the hospital from all the smoke Yoda produces :D

YD will still be at school :D :D :p J/K

Rogue nine becomes Grumpy smurf with the sentence: Smurfs sucks :D :D :p J/K

Originally posted by AU_heavyarms

I imagine Tie Guy trying to make FF characters better than my Link!

Don't have to worry about that, there already are FF characters better than Link.

Tie Guy will perfect his TIE Defender cloaking device and try to sell it to the government.

Actually, i already gave them the plans...oops, i've said to much...

Rogue 15- One of his invasions will actually work

Young David will have learned to say the phrase "God is not a secret" in 200 different languages including: Hebrew, Sign Language, Klingon, Esparonto. To name a few

Viper will eventually get slaughtered by a censory board

Rommel will dissappear in Nunavat and will found a colony of lepers, The national anthem of his new colony will be "My Sacrifice", by Creed

No one asks what happens to Delphi

Heh, they always have things like these at the end of movies about college people.. x did this, y did that.. z did that..

And in 10 years, some people here will still be without a girlfriend

I really do feel sincerely sorry for those people..

Wait, in two years I'll have moved back home from the United States, my girlfriend will be an ocean away from me, and I'll be in the navy because of the goddamned European forced community service.

What are the chances there will be that many girls in the navy only males have to join?

The United States will lose all faith in the Star Wars system after Rogue 15 demonstrates its' uselessness by setting off a suitcase fertilizer bomb in NYC :D.

Clefo goes off to join the US army to avenge NYC.

Young David will change his username to Puberty David;) .

Some undercover Neo-Al queda cult steals the move post stick and accidentaly moves the US army into Bin Laden's hideout cave.

Archived