Home

In 10 years

Clefo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me...I'll be the ruler ofthe world and heir to the lucasarts empire...(I wish)

Tie Guy- He'll still be running for Senate and will STILL lose it by one vote...

Eets- Will be petioning for Jawa rights and will have established a Jawa Party.

Rommel- Will be Exiled in Canada and forced to become an escimo (SP?)

Clefo- Will be leading a sports filled life on the couch and computer chair.

Sherack- will still be an admin at LC

Rogue 15- Will be the only forumer on GB.com still...

Tell You I Will 3.01 reaches its 100 billionth page and crashes the forums.

Boba Rhett loses his sanity after yoinking the 700 trillionth useless spam topic.

AU_Heavyarms will have changed his clan name again.

My post count will be in the upper millions. :D

Sherack learns Elvish.

Wraith 8 finds out his number is wrong again. ;)

TK-421/Jared/prodigy finally posts again, and expects everyone to remember him.

Eets will change his avatar for the 123,498,324th time.

Rommel will go on to make the MotS world championship.

Fergie will continue to be the ruthless mod he is ;)

PhantomMenace will help develop GB 3

C. Dog will continue to be paranoid about conspiracies.

Rogue Nine will become a fencing champion....

more later....

Originally posted by Clefo

Young David will have learned to say the phrase "God is not a secret" in 200 different languages including: Hebrew, Sign Language, Klingon, Esparonto. To name a few

Viper will eventually get slaughtered by a censory board

Rommel will dissappear in Nunavat and will found a colony of lepers, The national anthem of his new colony will be "My Sacrifice", by Creed

No one asks what happens to Delphi

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I don't know what to say... lemme think 'bout it for a bit...!

Darth_mike will leave and then come BACK!

... He will finally beat me in EE/GB/JK/MoTS/AOK/AOE... :p

Rogue15 will be the ONLY one still posting on lucasforums...

Those offensive ads will finally be eliminated...

GUNNER will be teaching his kids to drive... ;)

I will defeat Leon in GB...

Fergie will finally admit that I'm better at GB than he... ;)

... Fergie will give me credit for MY quote in his sig!

some more.....

Clefo "new one" :D: Will unsuccessfully try to hunt me down and gut me, after I reveal one to many spoilers about Episode 10. What stopped him from compleating his goal, you ask? Rhett's beautiful wife, Jeri Ryan.

*Picture from the future*

menjeri.JPG

*End picture from future*

Gunner: Waking up one morning and finding himself completely lacking any sort of bodily hair, he goes crazy, takes a sack of pennys to the top of the Empire State Building and chucks them over the side. Several people report recieving, "nasty stings".

Young David: Sick of being thought of as a child, YD changes his name to Old David. The ramifications of this change are horrible and cause all the websites devoted to Young David that Darth Rommel put up to go under. Half of the YD followers are thrown into apostasy.

Darth Rommel: Was the manager of all the Young David fansites but now sells napkins door to door.

SilentHunter: Becomes the noisiest hunter ever recorded when he changes his hunting strategy, to blasting Polka music into bushes to scare prey out.

Matt-Windu: Buys a program called "Doors" from an old college roomy. Ten months later he becomes the richest person in the world when he releases his new "Door" based operating system to the public.

More to come. :)

CD no.3: Will go berserk after forums change server again.

Boba Rhett: Takes over his brother's software company and holds him hostage for always leaving him out.

Boba Rhett's brother: Puts up excuse that Rhett is always moderating a stupid forum that no-one knows about.

Thrawn: Gets into a driving accident.

Fergie: Puts a cloak over his pet cat and tries to give it Jedi Training.

Leon (were is he, btw): Dies of boredom after waiting for CD.no3's reply to him about the muliplayer match.

Originally posted by Redwing

Wraith 8 finds out his number is wrong again. ;)

TK-421/Jared/prodigy finally posts again, and expects everyone to remember him.

hahahhaha oooo i remember... it had to be 6 :D :D :p :p lol. J/K

Yeah... your brother needs to post man.... im gonna kill him.

In 10 years.

everybody who posted here will come back and look if all predictions cam true :D

In ten years...

Tie Guy will lose grip on reality, wandering the Earth in search of the elusive Chocobo all the while insisting people call him Cid.

Boba Rhett will be named a goodwill ambassador for America after being observed handing out welcoming giftbaskets to all he encounters

Paragon Leon will win a Pulitzer prize for an article he writes on the importance of tech 2 rushing

Thrawn will aspire to Nascar racing shortly after recieving his 28th speeding ticket in his first year of driving.

Compa Mighty will graduate college, but will go back for his masters during which time he will make the decision to be a lifelong student so he can use the schools T1 connecton and the extra time to keep posting on numerous forums.

Fergie will finally lose his grip on reality as well and dawn a burlap sackcloth robe complete with large hood and run through town yelling "Uttini!"insisting he was a Jawa inspite of his taller stature.

Young David will go on to help with graphic design and programming of a new interactive, comprehesive and fully language integrated Bible for PC and Mac and even linux

Heavyarms will make a name for himself among the great debaters of America. He will become a influential pointman for Lobbyist the world over, and will be seen many a time with picket sign in front of the White house until one such protest ends in heated debate with the Special Agent in charge at the White house Gates. Heavyarm is now doing time in a federal prison for threats made against US officials.

Influenza will eventually buy the rights to Total Annihalation and work side by side with Chris Taylor in designing Total Annihalation 2, but not before being hospitalized for bleeding ulcers and migraine headaches sustained after 10 years of endless debate over wether the Total Annihalation engine is, in fact, superior to the Age of Kingdoms engine. (oh and on a sidenote, in 10 years SWTA will be almost completed ;) )

Eets's fascination with changing avatars will lead to a severe identity crisis. He will rely heavily on latex masks and makeup artists so that he can change his appearance on a seim-weekly basis. Eets is destined to become the next great "man of a thousand faces".

Captain Drake will join the marines hoping to become one of the first men assigned to the elusive Space Marine squadron, but becomes greatly dissapointed shortly thereafter when he learns that neither the Protoss or the Zerg actually exists.

Delphi's Clone will be sued by westwood over Red Alert 3 copyright infringements. After losing everything, Delphi's Clone will ironically stoop to becoming a spokeperson for SPAM.

more to come...

I will switch clans again.

Eets will be here in 10 years. He will still post, with a post count of 100000.

Rogue Nine will learn some manners after he fights with a cop that has a huge ego.

Fergie will make a statue resembling a 6 foot tall Jawa Jedi.

Tie Guy will make a TIE, except it will crash into his house.

Here's some more :D

Rhett will find out that 'yoink' is really an Australian nick-name for kangaroo poop :p

Darth_Rommel will get an acting job as a midget :D

Clefo will try to gut Rhett for telling him to many spoilers about EP 10

Paragon_Leon will have several children and be a succesful magazine editor

Tie Guy will wonder what the heck TIE stands for

x-wing guy will become an ambassador for he USA

Archived