Home

In 10 years

Clefo

A couple of game-related ones:

- World of Warcraft and Duke Nukem Forever will be released. Both games will go down in history as the most delayed games ever.

- Tomb Raider XXXIV is released. Only one tradition remains throughout the whole series: being bad.

- Blizzard will finally confirm plans to develop Starcraft 2. All of us here will begin hoping they'll release the game before we start suffering from Azheimer.

- SEGA tries to re-enter the hardware market. It releases the Neptune, a powerful gaming console, with Nintendo (who abandoned the hardware aspect of the market five years ago) as a second-party dev. The console is a resounding success, as gamers want to desperately escape Microsoft's monopoly on the industry. (I wish!)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Sings, "In the year 2012........In the year 2012!!!!!*

*puts on helmet and turns on flashlight*

Dagobahn Eagle: After the last Eagle in the world dies in captivity, Dagobahn Eagle changes his name to, Dagobahn Beagle. He then becomes famous in Mexican Cinema.

Crazy_dog no.3: Aside from having to reregister for the 2,135th time under the name, "Crazy_dog no....ah screw it", He will invent a new type of pocket knife which causes the Swiss economy to collapse.

Sherack Nhar: Highly intoxicated, Sherack will stumble into a crowded mall, take several people hostage and demand to see the presidents of the top five game deveoplers. When they finally arrive, he shall then present to them a list of games that he wants developed for the Dreamcast. When they are about to give into his demands, Emperor Bill drops a bomb on the mall, thus destroying any chance of this happening and reinforcing his cold clamy death grip on the gaming industry. :o

A chilling look at things to come! :eek:

Clefo: He will still be making his avatars women to confuse fergie, while he's off the computer he will be discovering a new brand of facial wipes. :D

Rhett: Pot-bellied and alone, he will be kicking people's asses at JK VIII, downloading roms in his spare time with a wallpaper of Jeri Ryan.

Kvan: He'll be working on the other side of the law, but in a medical related field. Still not having the nads, the love of his life will still elude him. :D

More to come! Stay tuned!

Paragon_Leon, now the owner of the succesfull Paragon magazine, will look in his CD-collection and regret that Toby Mac's Momentum was not in his Album top 10 of 2001.

Wraith8 and his class will complete the GLZroosters project they started last year.

Compa_Mighty will still have the same avatar.

Clefo will be the host of America's funniest holograms.

Eets will win $10.000,- in America's funniest holograms with a hologram with himself as the leading idiot.

Sherack Nhar will go to an elvish church.

Now usually I'm not one to whine or complain, but sometimes I kinda get the feeling I'm invisible. No one's made any reference to my ealier post. Maybe it wasn't funny, but if someone would at least say that, I'd feel like I was part of this rather fun discussion. I'm not even bothered that no one has predicted my future, after all, mine is already set in motion. But everybody seems to get a kick out of everybodys' post, but mine seem to go unnoticed. And this is hardly the first time it's happened.

Maybe It's the age difference, and since some of you now know my age feel awkward carrying on direct conversation with me. Maybe it's because I'm married and places me further socially from the majority here. I don't know. I do know that when it comes to debates my voice has been heard, and suprisingly enough when it came to decisions about the forum rules I was heard, and that's all great. But when it comes to fun, friendly banter that seems to make this forum a great big brotherhood, I seem to disappear.

I've been a here a while now, since about a week after the GB forums opened, and I know I don't have over a 1000 posts yet, but I do look at almost every post and contribute as often as time and dicussion permits. I view you as family and friends, but sometimes I feel like I'm just some "old fart" who tries to fit in, but you'd rather I didn't. I don't want to sound like a whiner, I'm even begining to regret even typing this, but I really want to be considered "one of the gang". You guys are great, and I guess I just want in on some of that greatness.

Sorry for ranting, even now I do remember a month ago having my birthday recognized so it's not always a problem. I guess it just happens more than I would like it to.

So in honor of the mood I'm in (Which may stem from problems on the homefront) and the above posts here is my own prediction...

ten years from now, due to his posts constantly being overlooked, Havoc will actually become invisible. He will find himself "in" the life he wants, but outside the friendship he so desires.

Havoc Stryphe: He'll still have a government job, but by this time he'll be high enough up the ladder that he can go to any web site he wants. :D

Young David: He will still come on the forums every morning, posting wherever he deems necessary. Oh yes, and he won't be able to get rid of his "royal marriage" sig banner and avatar. :)

Originally posted by duder

Talking of Havoc Stryphe, has anyone seen him lately? :confused:

:D hows that buddy?

Originally posted by Eets'chula

Havoc Stryphe: He'll still have a government job, but by this time he'll be high enough up the ladder that he can go to any web site he wants.

Thanx guys, I'm sorry I ranted. Like I said, I think it's a mood induced by problems on the homefront. Hopefully, I cheer up soon.

In 10 years...

Duder, Captain Drake and Supreme Warlord will have a reunion tour on the LucasForums where they again display their unique gift of "team spamming" ;)

You guys were inseperable! :D

Originally posted by Havoc Stryphe

In 10 years...

Duder, Captain Drake and Supreme Warlord will have a reunion tour on the LucasForums where they again display their unique gift of "team spamming" ;)

You guys were inseperable! :D

Ahhh truly the golden era of these forums :) I miss the humourous hypocracy of Darth '30 posts a day' Fergie sending me spam warnings! :D:rolleyes::D

[

Captain Drake will join the marines hoping to become one of the first men assigned to the elusive Space Marine squadron, but becomes greatly dissapointed shortly thereafter when he learns that neither the Protoss or the Zerg actually exists.

:rofl:

:lol::lol:

so true

hey finly some one did me

anyway here is what will hapen to krkode in ten years

He will rule the world but forget that i want to become a mod and make me angry and cuase a revloation and end up in prsion for the rest of his life

ha here's one

Delphi who was drving from The ALTUS CLAN turns to a life of a pirate and ten years later comes back to find it a huge super web site

Slash and burn will live up to his name and begin to clear cut all the red wood trees in canada

Duder will inenvt the Flying car and will then crash it into his fav Pub and demand Drinks for everyone

AU hevey arms will remin without a girlfreind

Sorry for not getting to you sooner, Havoc. :) Please don't feel left out. :( Sometimes people accidentally get looked over. I, for one, enjoyed your post very much. :)

Good ones, drake. ;)

Some more,

Havoc Stryphe: After ten years and many turns in his life, Havoc now finds himself on the other side of the law. Fleeing from America for a crime he didn't commit, "using a Mac*" he will spend most of his time basking in the warm sun of Jamaca with his family. When he's not doing that, he will secretly be working on his memoirs as well as a new kind of fabric softener.

* = Emperor Bill will have outlawed them by then.

Darktrooper: Will find a 12 year old Easter egg inside his underwear. This deeply disturbs him because he will be wearing the underwear at the time of the discovery. :eek:

captain_drake: Discovers that the punctuation keys on his keyboard are not just for show. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* :)

Duder: Lost at sea three years earlier, Duder will spend the next 6 years frolicking around half-naked on a deserted island with the entire Brazillian female soccer team that happened to get lost on the same island. He will then be found by a passing cruise ship and dragged back to civilization, kicking and screaming.

Kvan: His mummified remains are found in the Announcements Forum. Crime scene investigators say that he's been there for ten years and three months. A, "yoda soda" is found near the remains.

Darth Fergie: In the middle of an important meeting, he is arrested for the murder of Kvan as well as his neighbors three cats. Because the meeting was not able to be finished, the world will now never experiance the true joy of sauerkraut, "sourcrout" and sausage pizza. "It was a meeting of the owners of Pizza Hut discussing new products. :D"

Archived