Home

In 10 years

Clefo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Kvan: His mummified remains are found in the Announcements Forum. Crime scene investigators say that he's been there for ten years and three months. A, "yoda soda" is found near the remains.

Darth Fergie: In the middle of an important meeting, he is arrested for the murder of Kvan as well as his neighbors three cats. Because the meeting was not able to be finished, the world will now never experiance the true joy of sauerkraut, "sourcrout" and sausage pizza. "It was a meeting of the owners of Pizza Hut discussing new products. :D"

ROTFL!!!

Oh man!!! This thread is really great! Keep it up because I'm falling out of my seat with laughter from these great posts!!!

Rhett: Will be making Lord of the Spam: Return of the Spam King

Artoo: Will be beeping in public and telling them trivia that has never been heard of or will ever be heard from again.

Compa: Gets feed up with Lucasarts and becomes the leader of the Mon Cal race and makes mods for all SW games so they have Mon Cal in them.

Lord Jay: Comes back to GB and starts modding again. He is quoted saying, "I'm a Mod???"

Rogue 9: continues making a mockery of newbies until one day he calls a kid...Junior...they imediatly place a law suit against him for Emotional Scaring. Rogue 9 lives has to Sell his house and live on the streets as a bum, occasionally going into a store and logging onto the forums to mod again.

Rogue 15: Finds Jedi Outcast for the first time. Heard saying "WOW this game is good. And guess what? I got it for $3.99!!! You have got to get this game!!!"

Rhett will become a professional light-brite artist, but eventually will go crazy because it is impossible to make a strait line.

Fergie will become a jawa rights activist, as well as a salesman for Yoda Cola. His sales pitch will be that (unlike himself) most jawas do not get good nutrition, therefore stunting their growth. And by drinking Yoda Cola, they will get 100% percent of their daily midichlorians, a well as a lot a caffine.

Originally posted by Sithcloak

In ten years Krkode will get hit by one of his own arrows and won't know what hit him.

Sithcloak

lol

in ten years sithcloak will be attacked by a double double lightsabered sith and wont know who it was, but he will manage to catch a glimpse of a bow and an arrow bag on his back:D

Archived