• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Hellz yeah.

:joy:

Hey... i thiught you were helping us :D... or did i read it wrong at RS :D:p

Originally posted by Zargon

dude, if YOU are invading US, how can you have a base set up already and us be attacking.........moron......and plus, we would be the empire, you guys are about the equivalent of the jawas :rolleyes:

He is a nice guy isnt he? :D :D.

Originally posted by GUNNER

And to distract you. While you were watching the front door we all came in the side entrance and stole all your booze and chicks..

:rolleyes:

I don't care...that was DSS' booze, not mine :joy:

And we don't have any chicks...we do have a nice rooster though :D :D :p

Originally posted by Zargon

dude, if YOU are invading US, how can you have a base set up already and us be attacking.........moron......and plus, we would be the empire, you guys are about the equivalent of the jawas

Read his post...that was your counterattack. Stupid Wookies :D

BTW I think you need your diaper changed ;P

Originally posted by Redwing

We're just biding our time, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

Ya, that's it...

:D

*comes skipping in and pastes I Love Barney, I Love N*SYNC and I Love BSB stickers all over the XWA hangars and fighters* There. :D We have struck a mighty blow.

Originally posted by Redwing

Excellent, Lizard_Queen....things are proceeding as planned :D

soon...

:D:D I aim to please. *puts woopie coushins in all the fighters and rigs them to play nothing but the barney theme song over and over*

Originally posted by Lizard_Queen

:D:D I aim to please. *puts woopie coushins in all the fighters and rigs them to play nothing but the barney theme song over and over*

Oh, so you want to fight nasty huh.

Ok, gloves are off, you guys are getting it now.

9, get your collection of Barry Manilow and Barbra Striesand records, were going to RS.Net and do some work. Don't forget that 3 month old jug of milk in the fridge.

9, get your collection of Barry Manilow and Barbra Striesand records, were going to RS.Net and do some work. Don't forget that 3 month old jug of milk in the fridge.

NEVER reveal your plans to enema!! Er...Enemy!!!!

*Blasts "The Macarena" at full volume all over the compound*

You'll never get past our defenses! :D *plants sequencer charges all over the XWA lounge, the kind that pop up a flag saying "BOOM" when you step on them*

Originally posted by BasiliskJC

*Walks into the kitchen and goes to the refrigerator. Opens the door and gets out a Pepse and a jar of mayonnaise. Then walks to the silver wear drawer and gets a spoon. Goes back to the computer and pigs out.*

Mayonaise from the jar...*gags!!!* that is just...*runs to the nearest fighter and throws up in it*

Archived