Home

When you get the game what are you going to play first?

ps2maddenman

Multi-player or Single Player  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Multi-player or Single Player

• MP
    • SP
    • Undecided

I think you would be insane not to play SP first. You wouldn't know how to work the controls if you played MP first, no one would be online to play (or not enough for a game most likely), and skipping the SP experience?! Yeah, you'd be crazy...I'm definitely calling SP on this one.

I sometimes play MP with a friend first just to goof off and so I can try everything and see all the cool animations.

(Not all force powers in begining of SP)

Since I am the only person I know getting this game I am going SP first though.

MP bots. I imagine i'll test out the lightsaber and acrobatics on those Reborn for a good hour or two on the Death Star before even thinking about hitting SP. While i'm at it, i'll choose the Luke skin and a green lightsaber.

I wanna get an enemy chasing me so i can run to a wall, backflip off it, then hack the dude in the back. That will be the coolest.

Anyone else think they should have the Luke/Vader battle location from ESB in as a multiplayer map?

There was a funny 'interview' with "Single Player" ... the guy who invented the FPS on GameSpy the other day ... talked about how his 'brother' "Multi" nearly ruined his life ... to the point where he wasn't even invited to help out with Q3 / UT ... but that he has been doing well lately. Personally, I am *only* interested in SP ... I picked up Q3'Gold' recently as I couldn't pass up the price and wanted to give it a shot ... quickly went back to 'purpose-based' games (I suppose running around shooting whatever moves *is* a purpose).

I've been very happy through the years with Castle Wolfenstein (Apple ][), Wolf 3D, Doom I and II, Duke 3D, Quake, Blood, Eradicator, Hexen, and more recently, Dark Forces (only got it last Father's Day ;) ), Jedi Knight / MotS, RtCW, Elite Force, and MoH:AA (just finished yesterday) ... I have Theif, but never got into it ... maybe I'll try it again now that I like stealth. Point is - I like SP FPS games, and there are plenty to keep me happy ...

i was gonna do a 1v1 bot match sabers only on the easiest difficulty first... but right now i'm leaning mroe towards SP first, getting the saber when i GET the saber, ya know?

But, I can say what i want, i dont know how I'll react when i have that box in my hands and the game installed, cd in drive...

If theres been a demo and the saber has already been spoiled to me i will definately do some bot matches... If i havent played saber in a demo (no demo, or ?!?!) i will go for SP

but since therell prolly be a demo im gonna vote MP right after i post... i count bots as MP

Guest Lord Chief

Not so difficult for me to make up my mind :) SP is definitely what Im going to play first. First of all because you can get a good feel with the controls, sabermoves etc and second of all because the stories in any starwars games are always good so it'd be a shame to miss it.

Archived