Home

A Versus Thread

Agen

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

half a pizza on my desk that's been there so long I can talk to it when i get lonely

half a pizza on my desk that's been there so long I can talk to it when i get lonely VS. a WHOLE pizza thats been in my desk for so long i cant tell what flavor it is because of all the moss

(whew after all that typing)

a WHOLE pizza thats been in my desk for so long i cant tell what flavor it is because of all the moss

a WHOLE pizza thats been in my desk for so long i cant tell what flavor it is because of all the moss vs chuck of sandwich under my bed that is now a fossil and might contain the cure the cancer (I've got to tidy my room!)

chuck of sandwich under my bed that is now a fossil and might contain the cure the cancer

chuck of sandwich under my bed that is now a fossil and might contain the cure the cancer VS. a half eaten hamburger under the loose floorboard under my desk that was eaten by a dinosaur and contains a fosilliized dino tooth and proof that the tooth fairy exists (MAN we really need to tidy our homes)

*pants* whew

. a half eaten hamburger under the loose floorboard under my desk that was eaten by a dinosaur and contains a fosilliized dino tooth and proof that the tooth fairy exists (MAN we really need to tidy our homes)

*pants* whew

. a half eaten hamburger under the loose floorboard under my desk that was eaten by a dinosaur and contains a fosilliized dino tooth and proof that the tooth fairy exists (MAN we really need to tidy our homes)

*pants* whew vs a donut that's my cupboard and has a draft of the ten commandments written on it

a donut that's my cupboard and has a draft of the ten commandments written on it

a donut that's my cupboard and has a draft of the ten commandments written on it vs a packet of chips under my desk that is responsible for the ‘big bang’

Archived