Home

'I Beat the Sword Master' tshirts now available!

threefeetelite

We are designing some Tshirts at the mo, and we are in talks.. kinda.. with lec about making some similar shirts to this one.. that look nicer of course. :) trouble is they dont particularly want us doing that.. so we need to send the lawyers in to see if we can negotiate some more :)

Originally posted by Spaff

We are designing some Tshirts at the mo, and we are in talks.. kinda.. with lec about making some similar shirts to this one.. that look nicer of course. :) trouble is they dont particularly want us doing that.. so we need to send the lawyers in to see if we can negotiate some more :)

Hmm well it should be legal for mixnmojo to sell T-shirts with "mixnmojo" on them. Sounds morally good to me.

To have a LEC-figure like guybrush or the lucasarts logo on a t-shirt is cool also, but not legal without LEC's persmission.

Am I right?

I haven't done it, but I've considered getting a personal LucasArts T-Shirt made at college, in the art dept. They'd do it from a disk image, and as its not a profitable enterprise I don't think I'd be in trouble. Trouble is, it cost a packet.

But, honestly, using classic adventure games and the Lucasarts logo shouldn't be a problem because a.) Lucasarts is never gonna get around to making T-shirts of older games, and b.) it advertises for us AND them nevertheless. I mean, we could still put the lucasarts URL on the shirt or something to make it 'legal'. Sure, we would make some sort of profit, but not enough that Lucasarts would REALLY need a share of (besides, mojo needs more money to pay this server :p) If petitions really worked, then this would be a topic to make one for...

Archived