Home

The Jedi Knight II Interview....

CaptainRAVE

They said there are 9 in SP, and 7 multiplayer only, but that doesn't necesarily mean there will be 16 in MP.

Well, we know there will be 7 for sure in MP cause they said so, but just because they said there will be 9 in SP, doesn't mean those 9 powers will be in MP.

However, I sure hope so! 16 powers is plenty.:)

Let's see, 9 in SP, but remember at least one of them is a passive force power. Here's my guess for the 9 in SP:

Jump, Speed, Saber Throw, Pull, Push, Grip, Lightning, Jedi Mind Trick, and Saber Fighting/Blocking.

Here's my predicition for MP Force powers:

Jump, Speed, Saber Throw, Pull, Push, Grip, Lightning, Jedi Mind Trick (Force Persuasion), Seeing, Heal, Absorb, and a few new ones probably, maybe some from MotS. My guess is that there will be Destruction or if not, a replacement for Destruction. Force Projection from MotS was a great power IMO. My least favorite power by far was Force Blind. It was so stupid because it LITERALLY blinded you. I swear I received retinal damage from that thing at times. They should've called it Force Epilepsy.:) I'm surwe there will also be a few new ones we didn't have in JK or MotS.

i think there will only be 9 force powers in total, but only 7 of tho's will be in the multiplayer component of the game.

Shame, 16 force powers would be awsome.

Force speed will be in multiplayer but instead of it being like bullet time u just move faster, like STV: EF's speed boots power up.

Originally posted by Krak3n

i think there will only be 9 force powers in total, but only 7 of tho's will be in the multiplayer component of the game.

Shame, 16 force powers would be awsome.

Force speed will be in multiplayer but instead of it being like bullet time u just move faster, like STV: EF's speed boots power up.

i think so 2, and the force speed will be like the 1 in jk but i hope it doesnt have that annoying sound

Archived