Home

listening device mission HELP ME BEFORE I CRY

gottico2

Oh my dear GOD somebody f-ing help me!!!!!

I have played the "Plant listening device" mission a dozen times (6 hours worth) and have gotten Aeron back on the ship twice. The problem is, there is no nav buoy to hyper to--her part of the mission (Aeron complete mission) remains unresolved. I almost broke the CD in 2--I am so damn frustrated--Is it because she is ID'ed by the IMP's? And if that's the case why dont they friggin tell you that's why it won't work. Every other friggin wrong thing you do you get that damn buzz and mission failed appears---I would say not being able to find the damn nav bouy because she is ID'ed is a failed friggin mission!!! IS there a way I can just skip this hell bound torture? ARRARARRAARRAARRRRRGGGGH

Also, anyone else hate the fact that you have to start at the beginning of the mission if you lose or choose to close out the game? Why isnt there a save mode? If any of this game's creators are reading this--What kind of cruel joke is that, playing the game for 22 friggin minutes, one small error and you have to restart--My suggestion, next game make it saveable------

• 4 years later...

Look here is the catch once Imperial zero g stormtroopers arrive switch to enemy craftlist forget the stormtroopers who go after you and go directly for the once who go after Aeron or if you got invicibility option on destroy the assault shuttle before

can launch zero g (space troopers) that's how I do it. Good luck (you gonna need it)

• 8 years later...

I almost broke the CD in 2--I am so damn frustrated--Is it because she is ID'ed by the IMP's? And if that's the case why dont they friggin tell you that's why it won't work. Every other friggin wrong thing you do you get that damn buzz and mission failed appears---I would say not being able to find the damn nav bouy because she is ID'ed is a failed friggin mission!!! IS there a way I can just skip this hell bound torture???

Archived