Home

New Indy Game wishlist.....

indianajones9

Originally posted by indianajones9

1. No block pushing puzzles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mean really, get freakin creative!!

Hear Hear

2. Let me make the game (sorry)

Do u have any excpirience whatsoever?

3.Let the whip action be realtime and not some canned animation

Hear Hear

4.Include some cool set peices as puzzles. ie indy is tied to an air plane seat as the plane sliding down a cliff upside down. WHat to do? Have a few options there.

Hear Hear

5 Branching paths in the game (FoA) He is an explorer. We are playing as him!! Let us explore.

not too much though

6. Better aim and control with weapons

we really should

7. More adventure than Rambo action!!

yeah

8. Throw in Marcus or Sallah or....

if they acctually help u

9. INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENTS!!!!!!! Let me throw that chair of turn that table over for cover. PLEASE!!

that would be cool

10. Realstic damage model (to an extent)

as long as it stays T its fine

11. Let me make the game !!!! (sorry again)

12. Mainly just remember that Indy is so popular after 20 years because of the character!!! He isn't Rambo. He's not the best fighter in the world. He is smart. Atlantis had too little action while IM had TOOOOOo much. Combine the two. Have the same puzzles as in FOA. DO NOT HAVE TOMB RAIDER PUZZLES!! Who am I kidding? No doubt I'll have to pull 1,0000000 levers and push even more blocks. I mean come on guys!!!:indy:

great idea

Originally posted by sheaday6

they should introduce a different female character, Sophia's voice was kind of screechy. And He should at least have one gun, a revolver or something, that might or might not be on him at the moment depending on whats going on.

i think he should have 1 revolver (or something like that) with limited ammo (to use in situations like the swordsman in RotLA

They should have those wierd messes he gets into, for example, like Indy in a bar with a whole bunch of Nazis there to kill him and everything is calm when all of the sudden the Nazis open fire.

i hope they have something like that

I hope they have the same guy doing the voice as in FoA and Infernal Machine. For me he is now synomous with Indy.

PS - does anyone else remember the Submarine bit in FoA when you click on the lever and he said "flugendufel" or something, that really cracked me up.

• 1 month later...

Archived