Home

Finally beat Mysteries of the Sith!

Rogue15

I LOVED the ending.

It felt like i actually accomplished something, and that trick that Kyle used was SWEET!!!!!!!!!! (i'm not spoiling anyone) I think MotS is a ton better than jk now that I've beaten it. The storyline is awesome. And i'm wondering why the HECK more people don't buy it.

Originally posted by Pedro The Hutt

But I'm wondering what the heck took you so long to complete it ^_~

I'm afraid of the dark. j/k the lighting was unbearable..I couldn't see where the heck i was going (ESPECIALLY THE WATER FALL PART!!!!!!!!!!!!) and i would constantly lose my temper at it. lol mostly cause of drinking mountain dew while playing, that increased my rage....i'd swear and scream at it....*you b#### mara you wall hitter!!!!!* and stuff like that....but now that i know most of my way through it...it's pretty fun..and it ALL makes sense why it's like that, etc, etc, etc.

It took me about 8 months to get 2/3 thru MotS playing a little here and a little there. Now that I trashed my hard drive with all my savegames I may break the record for longest time to finish it. Most likely, I'll start at the beginning again and post when I'm done...if anyone's still here...or still alive :D .

Archived