Home

Wow - today's my birthday

I didn't even remember it until just now. I've been so busy with school work that I didn't even think about it. So, now I'm 21. What should I do? I could have a drink. But considering my family's history of raging alcoholism, I think I'd do well to just leave the stuff alone. I guess I'll get back to work :)

Originally posted by Keyan Farlander

I could have a drink. But considering my family's history of raging alcoholism, I think I'd do well to just leave the stuff alone.

It can be a tough fight, trust me, I have all genetics against me, my dad's side has irish AND native american in it......

Originally posted by GUNNER

Ed, there is one more thing to look forward to. At 25 your car insurance just might drop a few bucks.;)

Yeah, but I never really got to find that out. That was the year I got into an accident while pulling out of my own driveway when some guy came speeding around the corner and down the street and took my front bumper off. Since I was then 24 and he was in his 60s... my insurance went UP, since I was clearly more than 50% at fault :rolleyes:

<p>

<marquee style="font-size: 18pt" width="212" direction="right">HAPPY</marquee><marquee style="font-size: 18pt" width="212">BIRTHDAY</marquee></p>

<p>

<marquee style="color: #008080; font-weight: bold">KEYAN</marquee></p>

<p>

<marquee style="color: #FF0000" width="123" direction="right">WARNING:</marquee><marquee behavior="alternate" direction="right" width="469">21               GETTING OLD                    21               GETTING OLD</marquee></p>

<p>

<marquee direction="right" style="color: #008080; font-weight: bold">FARLANDER</marquee></p>

<p>

<marquee style="font-size: 18pt">CONGRATULATIONS !!</marquee><hr>

Originally posted by Jem

<p>

<marquee style="font-size: 18pt" width="212" direction="right">HAPPY</marquee><marquee style="font-size: 18pt" width="212">BIRTHDAY</marquee></p>

<p>

<marquee style="color: #008080; font-weight: bold">KEYAN</marquee></p>

<p>

<marquee style="color: #FF0000" width="123" direction="right">WARNING:</marquee><marquee behavior="alternate" direction="right" width="469">21               GETTING OLD                    21               GETTING OLD</marquee></p>

<p>

<marquee direction="right" style="color: #008080; font-weight: bold">FARLANDER</marquee></p>

<p>

<marquee style="font-size: 18pt">CONGRATULATIONS !!</marquee><hr>

*SNIFF* Thanks :)

I got another present last night, too - my building caught on fire. There were like 8 fire trucks and some other emergency vehicles. Beats me what all of it was about, though, because they had the fire out in less than half an hour and everyone was let back in. I haven't even seen any damage to the building :confused:

Originally posted by Zargon

It can be a tough fight, trust me, I have all genetics against me, my dad's side has irish AND native american in it......

So does mine (mom's side anyway)...and I'm not alcoholic....no really, I'm not! :D

my "happy birthday' sucks compared to Jem's :(

Happy Birthday, kid.

I just finished doing a version of the Birthday Dirge over on JK.net, so I'll just cut'n'paste:

Happy Birthday! *thud* Happy Birthday! *thud*

May the candles on your cake

burn like cities in your wake!

Happy Birthday! *thud* Happy Birthday! *thud*

Death, destruction, and despair

People dying everywhere!

Pestilence has struck your town

You yourself feel quite run-down!

Burn the castle and storm the keep

kill the women, but save the sheep!

While you eat your birthday stew

We will loot the town for you!