Home

Free, good hosting...

Darnn

I'm looking for one of those hosting sites which are free, provide you with unlimited space, work all the time, allow off-site viewing of images, let you hosts MP3s, etcetera, etcetera.

I'd settle for one that actually works, is actually free, and lets you display images off-site.

Does anyone know any?

Brinkster 's not too bad... Except they don't allow off site images, mp3's and only allow 30mb of space. Oooh, and they deleted your account after a month if you don't update it.

Port5's not too shabby either - about 15mb (last time I checked), you can upload anything, and they allow off site images. The down-side is that they are quite unreliable.

The best thing about these last two hosting sites, though, is that they're free with no adds at all.

Dal.net is good for offsite hosting stuff, but for some reason I can't access the ftp at all anymore. I doubt that they allow you to have too much space, either.

Also, Mixnmojo webspace isn't for hoarding mp3s. People have lost their hosting because of that.

Yeah, brinkster... great if you only have 3 visitors a month. LucasTones has been offline every day for the last week because the bandwidth limit was reached. I'll hopefully be on mojo soon though.

Archived