Home

Shooting window out

Indianda Jones and the Infernal machine.

I can't shoot the window out in the sanctuary. I have to climb out on the ledge to get in the broken window, but no matter where I stand and shoot, I can't get the window to break. Anybody know what the deal is?

You are supposed to shoot the window from *inside*. Stand by the grated window near the door which can't be opened. Indy will mention the broken window. Eventually, he will auto-aim the window with the revolver, then you should be able to shoot it.

Nevertheless, if you don't succeed I have a savegame at ftp://ftp.soulianis.com/archive/indy/shambala-window-shot.nds. Note that you need the Update 1.2 to apply my savegame files.

I remember him mentioning the window. I have walked all over the spot in front of the grated window. I have opened the map and would stand right square in the middle of the X. He auto aimed and I fired every round from the pistol ,from the revolver and from the riffle. I cracked the whip( I knew that would'nt work, but I had to give it a try). Still couldn't get the window to break. I let the snipper from across the way fire at me as I went across the ledge thinking an stray bullet would break the window. Still nothing. I bought this game in 2000 and got stuck in the same place. I will download your save game. I have the patch. Thanks for your help.

No cute quotes here. Move on

Archived