Home

Favorite thing.

Joshi

right, there aren't many new topics up here, so i'm gonna start one (as if it'll make a difference). what is your favorite thing in the whole world. it can be a person, a book, an object, a tv prog, anything, post your thoughts.

Originally posted by Feral

The feeling of being loved.

i third that. i love to be loved. pity i've never actuall been love by anoyone other than my family, so my favorite thing is my family. i wonder what it's like to be loved?

oh i was Loved once...sure it's a nice feeling at first, but after a while when love slows down a bit, you can actually feel your heart being teared apart into small little pieces that fly all around the room. and before you know it, tons and tons blood flow all over the floor untill you cant take it anymore. tearing out your hairs, screaming and crying! all because you said or did something that didnt seem right to her.....and then you die...well, methaporicly that is.

you may not believe this, but i dont have good memories from 'love'.

Originally posted by NiKo

oh i was Loved once...sure it's a nice feeling at first, but after a while when love slows down a bit, you can actually feel your heart being teared apart into small little pieces that fly all around the room. and before you know it, tons and tons blood flow all over the floor untill you cant take it anymore. tearing out your hairs, screaming and crying! all because you said or did something that didnt seem right to her.....and then you die...well, methaporicly that is.

you may not believe this, but i dont have good memories from 'love'.

Whoa....

....Hey what do you mean: 'love'

Why the quotations? Do you not believe in love anymore?

*Remember Boy Meets World*

Cory: If you don't stop using quotations on "Love", I will to break off your "Fingers".

• 13 years later...

Archived