Home

What is the AI going to be like?

Dark_Wolf

It'll be very good... the reason i say this, is gradually AI in games has gotten better and better, and with i really do rate Raven i think they're fantastic, i used to have all the heretic titles

(i feel old!) and throughout their games they've made them challenging and appealing...

I think the AI will be..... " IMPRESSIVE.... MOST IMPRESSIVE" :D

TRA_KiE

From the trailers they actually seem pretty smart, but I guess we'll have to wait for the release, I'm also wondering how good the bots will be. I think they'll work well, but they could have horrible intelligence. That'd have to be a freak accident if they were dumb.

Well, i don't claim to be an expert, but from what i've heard, its going to be VERY good.

First of all, the enemies will have moods. They may be scared if you come in guns blazing and run away. Or they may be fearless if they have overwhelming numbers. If they have a commmander in the area, they will be smarter and more focused. If you slice down their commander they might run away or at least back off a bit. They may cower in front of your lightsaber but laugh at your bryar pistol. They will be much smarter and more complex than before.

As for how difficult it will be, i can't say for sure. Though i would think that the AI would be challenging with the complexity it seems they have added to it. I think that if your looking for a good challenge against some BOTS in MP, or just want to the game to be a bit harder, it won't let you down.

Archived