• TSL

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ghola

The movie was Krull, not Kull, see here:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dreamworld/8663/krull/

Had to toss this in, just cause Krull was one of my favorite movies way back in 1983 lol

err...ever thought of looking at the date of the last post?...you just woke up a long dead thread :redskul: ...last post was made 2 1/2 years ago... :D

and since then, the game has been released and KotOR has been officialy adopted :p

when i 1st got kotor i kept referring to it as knights of the old republic even though i had a friend who called it kotor however i joined lucasforums and via these threads i was converted into calling it kotor so guess what i voted lol :D :D

Originally posted by Eets

Hmm, seeing how this thread has been wholly resurrected, maybe I'll update it.. *messes with the poll*

not wanting to point out the obvious to a super moderator

but since all the people on this thread have answered the poll already we cant actually vote for our favourite abbreviation of kotor2

so would it make sense to then make a brand new poll and put a link in this one

just a thought :D

Originally posted by Darth333

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

err...ever thought of looking at the date of the last post?...you just woke up a long dead thread :redskul: ...last post was made 2 1/2 years ago... :D

and since then, the game has been released and KotOR has been officialy adopted :p

So? No one knew what the name of that movie was. And the post was new to me. Roll your eyes all you like, if you don't want an old post revived, delete them. :p

Gotta point out the thread seems even more popular resurrected than it was originally! :D

^^^^

Ghola as a new poster I can see where you would resurrect an old thread as all threads are new to you, I did so myself when I was new, just be sure to check the dates of the last posts, as the moderators don't like bumping ancient threads unless you have a heck of a new revelation to add to the main thread topic (And the movie Krull was not this threads main topic).

Also Darth333 is a Moderator, and as such, if Darth333 was saying something about avoid resurrecting an old thread, and to look at the date of the last post (All of which she was well within her right to do) you should probably listen to what she says and not get all defensive and sarcastic or she might loose her Moderator Force Lightning powers on you. ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived