Home

Defeat 2 pc players on hard Heres How

redfirebird97

All you have to do to defeat 2 hard computer players is beat them to tech level 3. Then build an airbase and send over 5 fighters and boom they will both resign in under an 1/2 hour. The best way to get to tech level 3 is to sell all your ore asap for other goods. Try it! It works everytime.

Later

Right. I agree with Flu.

I got to TL 3 and built 5 fighters, and went and wiped out both computer opponents in no time. I never tried doing it again. It's fun to try this kind of thign once or twice and see if you can make it work, but, if it's a "guaranteed win", what's the point? I can 100% guarantee I win by just playing on Easiest all the time, too, but I don't. Because there's no challenge and it's boring.

Hey ya know what all i was trying to do was help some people out. I have been reading this message board since before the game was released and i have read where people have been asking on how to beat different levels of pc players. Well once i figured it out i figured i would post it. And instead of getting a thanks i get bashed. Ya know what i play the game very often in fact 95% of my playing is done vs people not pcs. In fact i probably could beat you hands down. Anyways thats not the point. The point is i was trying to help. Maybe the newbies of the game would like to know it is a good strategy to use against the pc or a human player. Who knows maybe someday you will be beat by this strategy.

later

I agree with Redfirebird, the strategy definitely works. The computer is not terribly good at defending itself against air.

Here's another quick-win strategy: Set the parameters to Asteroids terrain and Explored map vs. as many computers as you want. Rush to tech-2 build three Padawan jedi and then go for tech-3. Build an airbase and five fighters. Find the holocrons on the map at this point and set fighters to guard them. Send the padawans to grab them on air transports, bring them back to the jedi temple. You'll usually get them all. Wait. You will win in under a half-hour also.

If you are unable to get all five you'll still get a nice nova bonus and you can build your monument and win that way.

It can be fun to do that just to see if you can. After trying it once it gets a little dull.

• 3 weeks later...

In a standard game, I often beat the computer to TL 3 but I get lazy then and try to build my forces and not advance myself until the computer has already beat me there.

The same problem exists if you team up in hard with the computer. I am on TL before my ally is and I have two hovercraft sitting in his camp waiting for his slow tail to get a space port up and running. Does anyone else get this?

Something similar happens to me. I have a comp ally in TL3 that has almost every building and tech available, except a spaceport, while the other comps have booming spaceports with almost 15 hovercraft coming and going. Why does this happen? And is there a way to tell the comp to build a spaceport? I hope they make a patch for this at least. :fett:

Archived