Home

if you dont see me after sunday...i'm probably dead.

NiKo

okay so this is what happened.

i came back after school, and went in to an Eilat chat room where i talk to a few friends of mine from school. all of a sudden comes this guy and tells me on the private messaging "your niece is one hot *****!!". (everyone at school knows who i am, and who my niece is. it wasnt just an insult)

and since my niece is like a sister to me, i simply said "watch your mouth pal"

then he starts bad mouthing me.

i asumed it's a little geek, so i told him "lets meet at recess on sunday and i want to see if you got the balls to say that to my face". (yeah, we have school on sunday)

so then he threatened me and told me he will stabb me.

me, still assuming it's just a little geek, told him i'm gonna ****ing kill him.

then i had to leave the net.

now, i know that there is a chance the guy actually wasnt a little geek, and maybe will stabb me at school.

i'm hoping not.

well that just goes to show you, the male ego is our own death trap. :p

*turns on mothering mode* NiKo I don't want you doing anything silly :mad: It's all good and well to stick up for your neice, but violence isn't gonna solve anything, I thought you knew better than that. Especially the sort of violence where attempted killing/stabbing/shooting or whatever is involved. For someone who hates the violence between Isreal and Palastine, what's the difference? There is no difference NiKo, it's still violence, hurting people and trying to kill others. What if something does happen and you are killed by this freak? How are you gonna look after your neice then? Once your outta the way what's to say he doesn't go off and try and rape her or something. *turns off mothering mode* I'll lecture you in ICQ- ok not really lecturing, but you get the idea

i like violence as much as the next guy, i hate it!!

(especially cause i'm usually on the loosing side) :D

but i didnt know what i was getting myself into.

for all i knew, the guy could just be a little nerd hiding behind the screen.

then again. this stuff happenes all the time.

we're living in violent times.

(i just wrote a song about it to, called 'live today - die tomorow'. i hope i'll be alive to record it) <=-.

lol, he won't even turn up, it will be some loser

I've had people threaten to kill and shoot me that really would have done it. Basically this guy was a few years older tha me, but the same height so I beat the crap out of him, then he told me he was going to stab me after school. Nothing happened, I wasn't that bothered.

I'm don't go looking for fights but i can get the crap beat out of me and still stand (imagine Homer from that episode where he becomes a boxer), I have really weak arms though, luckily I can kick high enough to kick someone in the face (if they're about my height). I'm talking crap here, let's move on:

Make sure plenty of people that you know are there, not so they can help you giht, but if he has a weapon (they're for pussies), they can help resolve the situation

Did that make any sense to anyone?

well i'm back from school now...

hah! that just shows you not to f*ck around with NiKo!! [heroic laugh] HA HA HA HA [/heroic laugh]

i showed him allright, that's gonna leave a scar on his face.

i shoved that knife right up his a........okay okay, so he didnt show up and nothing happened :D.........YET!!

Archived