Home

The Cool Cat Clan

[CCC]GreenTiger

I am the leader of a new and ambitious sci-fi clan named the Cool Cat Clan. We use not only the mystical powers of the force, but the powerful energies of the Ice Cream. This potent force can drive peopel to brink of insanity or back from it. Join the other Cool Cats, and learn to master this power. The website is .here . See you there.

forgot to mention;

We are a clan of gunners, force fiends, sabre killers, dark side and light side users and snipers. We play mulitple sci-fi games, not only Jedi Knight and Jedi Outcast. You ARE allowed to be in our clan at the same time as another (as long as it's okay with them, too...) as long as you pick a side in a clan war. You are NOT allowed to be in our clan if you are also in a clan that is a rival of ours. Otherwise you're blasted away:deathstar.

Hey, the more clans the better. But if he uses CCC, he will find out the hard way that his clan is no CCC. So just trying to help out and avoid that embarrassment. How about Kewl Kat Klan. I think those initials are not used.....hmmmm....but a red flag is going up in the back of my mind....I just can't figure out why.

Hey, I'm QUITE willing to back down. I didn't know about it. I THOUGHT I had seen the tag ONCE b4, but I didn't know for sure. I thought it would be better than the triple k. If I can't have the triple C, I'll go for just double C. (Cool Cat) but that doesn't mean my clan name is going to change. It is still the Cool Cat Clan. I'll just change all of my triple c's to double c's. Except for one; my name here is fixed. Right? I can't change my uer name and I'm not about to get a new account. Sorry guys. I'm QUITE willing to cooperate...and I'm not about to oppose a well-founded clan...yet...Even if I do, it might not be the original CCC. All I can say is...there's not enough acronyms to go around...anyhow...for your daily dose of insanity, be sure to check out the jedi-outcast.com forums...the 'asylum' board/forum is pretty darned funny...

LoL, its notya name, it's ya tag, i mean u can't have 2 ccc's in the same ladder / leage can u?. Perhaps just changeing your tag to something different like :

{cats}name

cool][name

[cc](cool cats)name

but if ya really really desperate to keep your tag then iguess as long as your tag/colours arn't the same as ours, thats ok :)

We are thinking of a name change our end anyway :p

Krak3n

Okay how does this sound...on your very own site it says your tag is =CCC=. So you keep your tag like that and mine will be <CC>. Our acronym will be CC. our clan name will be the EXACT SAME AS IT USED TO BE, but our tag and acronym will change. Fair?

Oh, and vomit, will your SICK clan be playing Jedi Outcast?

lol, well thats ok...to be honest u can have what u want, i was just giveing a few creative suggestions :D. Our tag has changed since the site was last updated we are now

ccc^name (all in small letters)

Anyways thanks for co-operating....would be confusuing in leagues and ladders e,g

ccc v ccc - ccc wins :p lol

Krak3n

Bio, yeah I saw that but let it go. I don't think he understood I was trying to be helpful and not my usual PITA self.

Greentiger, OOHHHHH YEAH! We are there. We are just confused with all the options this game will have. gunners, force fiends, sabre killers, dark side, light side, easy over, snipers, cook, truck drivers....crap! Just give me the BFG and let me shoot what ever moves.

All I can say at this point is we will be playing the Darkside. Until the game comes out and we a chance to play with it, I have no idea what other modes to pick from.

Some basic stuff bout us :

- Been up for over a year and 3 months.

- Quickly Beccame a top clan for STV:EF

- Reached the quarter finals in the CLanbase EF league. Came 1st in our Divisions of the BarrysWorld League season 2. Our USA div is also leadeing the EF league there.

- We rae now in expansion plans to move into Jedi Outcast and Medal of honor :D

http://www.clanccc.co.uk

Thats who we are :)

Archived