Home

JO mods/TCs.....

TrUeFoRcE

who here is making, or planning on making a mod/tc for JO? i was just curious because alot of us have similar ideas and are planning on making seperate mods, so if we find out who wants to do what we can organize into 1 or more large mod teams and make a really great mod instead of scattered people trying to put together their own teams, u could get half ur team right off this board :) so please post if you are planning on making a mod, what mod u plan on making, and any websites or team mambers you already have.....

OK I will be heading up

Attack Of The Clones Total Conversion

This will include

• New Models
  • New Sounds
  • New Saber Fighting/ Animations
  • New Maps
  • Cutscenes
  • New Set of Coding
  • Multiplayer Maps from EP1 and Some OT (Depending on Time)
  • SP Map that will be as close as we can get to the film

Now we are currently looking for as many staff as possible, the staffing list is on these forums in the Editing Section and Mod Central as well as our forums which is kept upto date.

If you are thinking about helping, we would gladly have you as part of the team, just go onto our forums, (follow the link below in my sig) and all things will continue to progress.

Anakin

Hope that ans. and Questions.

Look no offence, but this thread has been done like 20 times, and i hate it when people complain about threads that have already been done but its not just that its also the fact that its pointless until tha actual game comes out then u can see how compatible it is for making mods until then....please...think of some new threads to start.

yes this has been done alot immortal i agree with you, but atleast it gives us something to do till the game comes out, besides what else is there to talk about ?!?!? :) , i just wanted to see if any new comers where planning on making a mod giving others who already have plans started the chance to grab up some new members for their mods.

Archived