Home

Hmmm all this talk about JK2 "elitness" but no talk about ...

RuFFuS

:D

what really matters the tactics and shyte.

I mean DAMN you can practically run on the walls ninja gaiden style, me personally am the kind of guy who picks a level to peices until ive found every secret or shortcut there is.

with the beauty of a wall run Im going to be able to figure out some pretty cool secrets , maybe running through wall clips or something. lookingforward to it should be fun. :)

also I think its quite funny how clans such as WLP and WD and such are talking like there old school elite, i mean damn you guys may be the nicest people this side of hoth, but your not even close to elite.

that is all.

-RuFF

I really wish the "elite" topics would stop. Every single time that topic comes up, we go through a long flame war only for everyone to agree we will all be NOOBS.

The only good thing to come out of this is a much anticipated JKO CTF match between EF and JK players. This will be a fun way to at least address the issue. SICK will be gathering the EF players, and I hope JZA and Spiffy are busy recruiting JK players.

Wretched and all other people: Who cares if JK1-clans are "elite" or newbie. JK1= history, WLP may be newbie at JK1 yes, but that's not relevant to JK2 at all.

JK2=the future,

and in that future WLP and those other "newbie" clans will do well. They have a LOT of active members, over 100, and I'm sure they'll get some great players, doing real well in JK2. If you think they'll always be newbie: think again, because WLP is one of the BEST clans in XvT, the game they originally started with.

Like Vomit said: "I really wish the "elite" topics would stop. Every single time that topic comes up, we go through a long flame war only for everyone to agree we will all be NOOBS."

I agree totally. This thread that included JK1 talk shouldn't even have been made.

oh btw.. welcome to the forums ruffus. No WLP has talked about his clan being elite on this forum, so I don't understand why u said: "also I think its quite funny how clans such as WLP and WD and such are talking like there old school elite"

Try to read the forum before u flame at a clan.. :(

yeah i know he was clarifying something, but that clarification wasn't relevant at all. Like I said: It doesn't matter if WLP was newbie in jk1, cuz that doesn't mean they'll be newbie in JK2.

Him 'mentioning and clarifying' WLP as newbie makes as much sense as me clarifying that in Holland we now use the Euro as a currency. Let's all just stop talking about the "reputation" of clans in JK1!!

Archived