Home

Major Complaint

JediSith999

I'm not a mod or anything, but I'll give you my impressions as a regular user.

The reason you were kicked/banned from the irc channel last night was because you were spamming the hell out of that place. It was extremely annoying to me. We had 100 or so people in there, and it was hard enough to keep up with all those messages without your trash. If you were 'joking,' it should have been humorous or at least mildly entertaining, but it was neither.

As for the interaction between the fans and the site, I can't complain. The people that run the site are fans of the game just like we are and they contribute regularly. That's more than I can say for a lot of other places I go to, where the administrators are elitist jerks that think they're above everyone else. As far as I know, they've given out username@jediknightii.net accounts for coming up with the winning names for forums and stuff like that. And I'm expecting more contests when the game is actually out, like the tourney to enter the clan, etc.

As to the fan interaction, we're hoping to do more with that in the future, sorry I can't go into too much detail... ; )

I didn't have to ban anybody in the chat, but I did kick a few people for being rude, despite repeated warnings. ; p

Archived