Home

Fandango-dancer

:) Hello everyone, I'm glad to have found this forum.

Recently, I was looking for my next computer gaming challenge, when some friends suggested that I try Grim Fandango. I had heard of it but never paid much attention to it, and that it was a out for a few years already didn't really peak my interest. But after reading reviews and such, I decided to give it a try.

Best decision I've made in a long time. I thoroughly and fully enjoyed the game!

The story line, the music, the character interaction, the subtlety, the nuances and the humor were all A-One!

I WANT MORE and I WANT IT NOW!!!!

Okay, Gosh darn it!!!! It's been pure hell listening to all of you trashing me and not being able to respond. The honest truth is that I forgot my password and forgot where I wrote it down. But as you can see, I finally found it.

Also, I am not much of a talker so I don't post much anyway. So, in just let me say this.........."Grim Fandango was great and I'm glad to have found this forum" :p:

Is grim fandango still in stors ware you guys are cus in canada it has been discontinued and well if i want to get grim i have to orderit from the lucasarts sight and that realy sucks.

im at school right naw and it realy sucks cus my teacher ms.dale is such a little loser and i em just trying to waist my time bye talking

I EM SO BOARD

:jawa We are the youth treet us with respect for one day we will be leaders:jawa

O BELEVE ME I EM A FAN

like i hav never finished the game and i hav started and stoped 2 times and then like a week ago i just had this erg to play and i went to the place ware i ceep all my cds and i could only find the second disk and i CANT find the first so i think i em just guna order it

or can one of you guys make me a copy for 20;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey. I'm new to the Grim Fandango community here. I got Grim Fandango and I have to say that it is probably one of the coolest and best games. I love it. Awesome story line and all of what that guy said that never replied. It was just really cool and I need a new Grim Fandango before I go BOOM!. :) By the way, the book... is it called Grim Fandango and is it in book stores? Thanks.

Archived