Home

Recording Demos

StAtilXl

Do you think they will ad in something like what they had in RtCW

that you can recorde yourself playing then watch it later or send it to other ppl to show how good or bad you are. they can give u tips by watching it etc..

if u have RtCW you would understand what im tryin to say..

ne ways

i should go back to work :D

I'd anticipate many great demos (can we say "Saber Duel Theatre?") being recorded and put up on the 'net for others to view.

One thing I'm curious about.. will it be possible to record demos in Botmatch or Single Player?

I'm sure that would be really cool for showing off tricks/secrets and cool stuff in those instances.

Any Raven folks care to comment?

I think you should be able to record during single player...

and ive had saber battles in JK i wish i could have recorded they were so long some lasted like 20-40minutes... but jk is prolly alot different than jkII duels at least i hope...

it would add another cool angle to the game i think.

Yes, there is demo recording in Jedi Outcast. As it was said, Q3 supports it and so does Jedi Outcast.

There's even a "demos" section in the menus so you can view them all in the directory and choose which one to play.

--Kenn

Kenn Hoekstra

Raven Software

Originally posted by KISS Army

Yes, there is demo recording in Jedi Outcast. As it was said, Q3 supports it and so does Jedi Outcast.

There's even a "demos" section in the menus so you can view them all in the directory and choose which one to play.

--Kenn

Kenn Hoekstra

Raven Software

Thanx for the info bro this games gunna own!

--Kenn

Kenn Hoekstra

Raven Software

lol kiss army, classic name. you happen to cath gene simmons on the leykis show the other week? good stuff :D

--Kenn

Kenn Hoekstra

Raven Software

i can see it now! ppl downloading your 1337 saber duels!!!:lsduel:

Archived