Home

A possible new forum(s)?

HBK

Well, after JKII comes out, I'm sure there will be folks offering suggestions on how to improve it, or what should be added and left out. It might be a good idea to create a new forum in the GENERAL section aimed at that. You could call it 'Docking Bay 94', where you can discuss fixes, changes or upgrades for future patches/ releases, etc..

A dueling forum might be in order given all the interest. You could call it Duel of Fates.

Yeah, I'm just throwing things out there which I'm sure are not easy to do. Just thought I'd run it up the flagpole and see who salutes.

Guest Krayt Tion

There will be forum changes @ jediknightii.net in the future, we don't plan to keep things exactly like they are forever. You have that much to look forward to.

We appreciate the ideas. Keep them coming, they are good to hear, even it is unlikely that will be able to accomodate most forum change requests.

I would like to see a newbie forum. were newcomers could go to keep from annoying me j/k. it would be good because they could get out all there newbie questions like "will there be a demo?" and get feedback from other newbies as aposed to us being forced to sift through the double posts ( recently like 30 posts all on the same topic) just to get to something intresting.

anyway thats all.

Archived