Home

Any clans looking for new members?

BrainStorm

Hypothetical question time. ;)

I am trying to match a clan to a player.

This person plays about four times a week and is always on at the same time due to family constraints. He is on from 5-6 AM (yes AM) EST M-F and then on 5-7 AM EST Sat and Sun. He only gets an occasional evening to play.

This particular player knows the difference between winning a game and getting the highest score.

The player wants to join an active clan and not one where he might only see fellow clan members once a week. He sits in front of a computer at work all day so he has lots of email time. He does not mind following a clan ranking system but would prefer a clan without one.

He has played JK and MOTS but never in multiplayer. Does that make him a double n00b when JKII comes out?

He handles his current clans webpage. It is nothing fancy but at least he can update it on a daily basis. (He is still learning the fancy stuff)

This is all hypothetical due to the fact that he ass-u-me 's that the AVP2 clan that he is now with will not play JKII.

He has already pre-ordered the game and when it comes, he is not sure that he can resist the pull of the force and he does not want to play it alone.

Anyone know of a clan that might be a good match for this person?

:fett:

Sith Mandalorians are the one to go for, as they are based in UK ;)

Its his choice, but I suggest them. Hopefully they will be able to get a Manowar 4 patch out for domestic games, however, not for multi clan games.

EST is GMT - 5.

Only two clans in the UK and Australia?

Any webpage listings/contact info for the clans?

edit: I guess it is a tad early to be looking but I was hoping there would be a bunch of clans from the original JK days that would be just waiting for this game.

Archived