Home

JKII Hosting clan sites

SaberPro

Originally posted by matt-windu

I'm relatively positive that we aren't hosting clan pages...yet

Here's where I found that JKII.net can host clan sites...

--Begin Transmission: From JKII.net Hostings page--

Requirements

JediKnightII.net is looking for specific web sites that deal exclusively with Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. Everything from editing to humor has a chance of getting hosted: even certain clan sites! We are looking for professional sites that frequently update their content.

Still interested in getting hosted? Shoot us e-mail.

--End Transmission--

Yeah....so... :)

To this effect, what kind of resources does the host of this website or collection thereof have? What's the total harddrive space and bandwidth? It could be a lack of those crucial resources which is causing this site to be rather slow lately (maybe it's the upcoming release of Jedi Outcast, who knows?), but I think it's still important.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by G0SP0DAR

To this effect, what kind of resources does the host of this website or collection thereof have? What's the total harddrive space and bandwidth? It could be a lack of those crucial resources which is causing this site to be rather slow lately (maybe it's the upcoming release of Jedi Outcast, who knows?), but I think it's still important.

i asked in an email that i sent requesting hosting for my site (Jedi Battlefield, http://jedibattlefield.tripod.com/index.shtml) and here are some of the answers i got:

bandwidth: unlimmited

space: not sure, waiting for a response to the email i just sent today

some of the best hosting on the net, rackshack (sp?)

and another question i asked but can't remember it....

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived